(8) - Hmm Bro

"oh boy! It's not how it looks like

"oh boy! It's not how it looks like." James breaths. He seems as surprised as I am.

"Sure." my vision goes red when the woman, no the slut, takes her white shirt off showing off her lacy bra and I immediately look away.

"Hey, beautiful" she smiles at me. Like what? Did James call her? Of course, he did, why else would she be happy to see me?

"You can join in too. Right James?" she smirks, playing with the clasp of her bra.

She just asked for a threesome?! Okay, I need to get out of here before I put her head through freaking a wall.

"Have fun. I gotta go." I spit before I dashing off, ignoring him shout my name.

It was until a pair of hands grab my hands and pin me to the wall. I wiggle in his arms in frustration but forced to stop when he intake a deep breath through his teeth and I feel something poke my stomach, making me flustered.

No Emily you're mad at him! How can you forget that!? His man just doesn't intoxicate me but drives me crazy.

"Please let me explain." he breathed. Our face just inches apart.

"No. James, I need time to digest all these all at once. Just try to understand from my point of view. I can't do this, I will go insane. What made you even think, I would mind about your personal life?"

"What?" he looks as if I'm impossible.

For the moment I just don't mind.

"You're mine-"

"What? No, I'm not anyone's. This is the issue, you act as if you own me. You will have to prove that you're worth taking a risk, you have to prove that worth the pain, worth the time." I'm left breathless and James just stares at me, letting me go slowly.

"Come here honey" the slut calls him. She is now sitting on the desk just in her bra and panties.

"Hon-" she moans.

"Just get the fuck out of here," James yells starling me. At this point, I don't know it's me or her but I didn't wait for the clarification, I stormed out the office.

"Taylor, I needed to know where my office is," I ask Taylor, he was the first person I saw after exiting his office.

"Ya sure." he disposes of his paper coffee cup in the garbage. He didn't even finish it, God I feel so bad for him.

"I'm sorry for disturbing. I will  buy one this evening" I ask and he shakes his head, "Clearly no necessary madam."

"Well it's wasn't question mister." I smile at him which he surprisingly returns.