Description

ᗯᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰᗴᗩᑎT TO ᗷᗴ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᖴIᑎᗪՏ IT'Տ ᗯᗩY.

ꪑꪖ𝓽ꪊ𝘳ꫀ ᥴꪮꪀ𝓽ꫀꪀ𝓽 ❤︎

" What the heck are you doing, you big oaf? ", I shouted at him. He has a tight grip on me, I am trying my best to match up with his long fast strides.

He is really mad at me but in fact, it should be the real opposite, I am the one who is supposed to be mad.

He took me to an empty room and pushed me inside and slammed the door shut behind him. Even without his hands on me, he had me in his grasp.

"What are you up to? " my voice breathless and weak. He didn't answer, he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me roughly to the wall.

His hot hard body molding mine so damn perfectly.
"What are you doing? " I asked, trying to seem unaffected but failing miserably.

"What are you doing to me? " he whispered, nibbling on my earlobe sensually, setting my blood on fire.

"James" I whispered. I couldn't control myself. I always wanted him, my hand made their way to his broad shoulders to envelope his neck. His eyes immediately softened.

" oh..damn it... Emily... What are you doing to me? " he growls before crashing his lips against mine.

~

A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to SHAKE things up, to show you TRUE LOVE and STAND UP in ways none else ever had.

They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn't always peaching and cream, it's ROSES and Thorns.

Emily is a simple girl with a very minimalistic life. She has dreams to chase, responsibilities, and family pressure, it was all until she met the man of her life or that's what she thought. Love At first sight? Get the hell out!

James is a guy who has a problem of having to keep his dick to himself. He never cared about any woman until he finally started caring for one -- his past deeds keep crashing to his love life. What is it called? Yeh the KARMA.

A sweet tongue, a dirty mind, a playful heart, and a loving soul. Wouldn't that be an amazing COMBINATION?