(33) - GAME ON

EMILY'S POV

Staring at the mirror of a luxury hotel room with fancy lights make it even more dramatic than it is.

Winged liner sticks out the blue lens of my eyes. My face is caked with fine makeup and the ruby lipstick tied along with a strapless red wine dress with a thigh-high slit that stops at just the right spot. The golden strappy heels didn't take the drama from the dress.

And apparently, this is the kind of look Amara would go with. As much as creepy it sounds - I look like Amara, my twin sister.

___

"You and Amara are from St.Mary orphanage. Your foster parents adopted you legally because, Lydia, your foster mother is incapable to bear a child."
___

"Emily?" the same voice that was repeating in my head called my name.

"Yeah," I sniffed, quickly taking a tissue to dap my running nose.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking me through the reflection of the mirror.

"If fine defines being traumatized. Then yes, I'm fine." I give him a sarcastic smile.

"You don't have to worry. Everything is going to be just fine. Just follow the protocol." he walks over to me and rubs my arms.

I want to pry off his arms but I also cannot help but lean on to them.

God! Why am I so weak and desperate? How can I do this? How can I be Amara?

"What's that?" I asked when James pulled a necklace from his pocket.

"A snake." he snapped, "Come on, baby." he chuckles while placing the cold metal around my neck. My pulse skipped a beat.

His light stubble grazed my cheeks as he secured the gold chain with a gold compass-like pendant hanged down in the middle.

"Just be Amara." he places his hands on my shoulders and we stared into the mirror."You are sweet, kind, and open-minded but you are also a fucking badass. You can kick ass's if you want to. Remember the Halloween night?" he asked I nodded.

Of course, I remember the nightmare of my life.

"Be her... Be the confident Badass Emily." he cheers me and pecks my cheeks, "You look daring hot. God! That legs.." he mumbles.

I do look hot. Don't I? *internal shrugs* See this is what James does to me. He makes me feel amazing when I'm at the worst and this is why every girl deserves a good loving boyfriend that gives bomb sex..... and drama.

"And don't worry. I'll never let anyone hurt you. Okay?" he asks and I nod.

"We are going to watch you through this." he pokes the pendant on my chest. "It's a hidden camera with a GPS tracker. Everything is going to be fine."

Everything is going to be fine, I repeat the words in my head.

________

The SUV stopped between a dark deserted road. James gets out of his seat and opens the door for me. My heart beats faster than ever. I could feel the blood rushing up my head.

"Come." James lends out a hand. A limo waited outside with an open door.

"Just stick to the protocol, okay?" he asked and presses his lips to my forehead.