(16) - Happy Saturday | ᑭᗩᖇT 2|

>> Joshua <<

>> Joshua <<

»Oscar«

The drive goes smoothly except for Oscar peeing in the jeep and Josh asking...

"Are we there yet?" Josh asks his question for the 100th time, Oscar on his lap.

"Almost there." James answers. One of his hands always rested on my thigh. No matter , how many times I pry them off they just come back to its original position.

See? He is obsessed with me!

James drives his jeep into a complete forest, with Apple trees on either side.

"Are we going for apple picking?" Josh beamed from behind and James just simply nods. His dark shades hide his gorgeous eyes from me.

I have gone for apple picking when I was young but not on such a big farm.

James takes a turn and parks his jeep inside a shed. He gets out and helps Josh out his toddler seat while I got out gaping the long scaled apple farming.

"This is mine." James gestures the land, Josh holds his index finger while Oscar stuck to Josh's feet.

I should be surprised but I'm not. It's James after all. He practically owns everything, including me.

"Sure." I squint my eyes in the blazing sunlight.

"Come," James interlocks his other hand with mine, taking us inside a restaurant.

A few hats and caps hanged outside. James asked for two of them, one for me and the other for Josh.

James helped Josh with his brown hat that matches his shorts. While I fix my hair after putting my oatmeal Monroe hat.