2 || Generous Offer

*Above is an example of what your sitting room looks like.

The powerful rule over the weak; that's the law of nature which offers no exclusion even for Hylia's people. While they may live in peaceful times, power still manages to divide them. Some obtain it by buying or cheating their way to the top, others gain favor through the Church of Hylia. Regardless of how it's gained, power is always rewarded with a comfortable life without consequences.

It's this system that drove Link to opt out of the life of a town citizen all together. As a free spirited man, he has no interest in playing little games to climb the corrupted power ladder, but alas, as much as he doesn't care for towns, he can never turn away from them forever; his constant and dangerous traveling forbid him from ever doing so.

Link's a very skilled man compared to most. He's an expert when it comes to defending himself in battle, resourceful enough to make even the smallest supply of items last for long periods of time, and has come to learn the layout of both the land as well as its threats quite well. Unfortunately, despite his many survival skills, there are some he lacks.

He isn't the best at cooking, at least, good tasteful cooking. Since there isn't much time to cook full meals while on the road, he often eats food as plain as possible. It may have taken some time to get used to in the beginning, but he soon developed what could only be called a complete lack of proper taste buds. Seeing that he has no knowledge of what seasonings are even used on meat, he's also absolutely rubbish when it comes to any knowledge about brewing potions which are necessary for the several injuries he gains from battles. This forces him to return to nearby towns to refill his stock of health and stamina potions whenever low.

While potions are a big reason for most of his visits, they aren't always the only one. Sometimes, it's nearly impossible to get enough supplies from monsters and, as for the reason behind his latest trip, his current sword is stretching its usefulness.

Link isn't stupid. Stubborn, yes, but not stupid. He knows full well that a dull blade is more dangerous than a sharp one not to mention an old sword like his could break at any given moment during battle, leaving him in a bad situation. While he doesn't have many rupees to spare, he decided it would be a good enough investment to get a whole new sword made and simply be broke for awhile. For his need, a local farmer had pointed him in the direction of a man named Hiroto (L/n); an honest smith who could apparently make him a sword worth every rupee.

It's been two days since Link had made his order with Hiroto. While there are still three days to go, he's became restless being stuck in town as he waits, thus he's decided to pass some of his time by visiting the blacksmith to check the weapon's current progress.

The blacksmith is a rather calm shop compared to others Link has seen. There's no one standing outside ushering people inside nor a line of customers wrapping around the block. Instead, it's just as peaceful as the first day he had visited, the only difference being that there is no sound of iron being hammered down. In fact, when Link makes his way to the counter, he notices the smith isn't anywhere to be seen, however, there is someone still occupying the shop.

You're there, sweeping away while humming to yourself as you clean the workplace. You're clearly absorbed in the task, so much so that Link contemplates simply leaving you be, but before he can, you manage to take notice of him.

Catching a glimpse of him in the corners of your eyes, you jump with a small gasp and heated cheeks," ah, sir-! I'm terribly sorry. Have you been standing there long?"

"Not at all, ma'am. I arrived just moments ago," he can't help but smile as you quickly set your broom aside before hurrying to meet him at the counter while wiping your hands off on your apron," and you don't have to call me 'sir', after all, I have no status. Link will do just fine."