𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

⋆

⋆ . ✵ ੈ ༘˚ˑ •ㅤㅤㅤ ☆️⋆ ⋆ ☽️ ˚ ㅤ ㅤ˚️⋆️ ⋆
songs for the chapter !
good cry — noah cyrus
comatose — jadn

 ✵ ੈ ༘˚ˑ   •ㅤㅤㅤ ☆️⋆ ⋆ ☽️   ˚ ㅤ ㅤ˚️⋆️ ⋆songs for the chapter !good cry — noah cyrus comatose — jadn

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ally woke to sound of laughing but chose to continue laying on the couch. she heard stan and sydney laughing from the floor and crossed her arms over her stomach, her eyebrows creasing from being uncomfortable with the idea of stan liking someone else.

"what is it with you & jellyfish?" sydney questioned stan.

"i— i— okay." stanley started. "i read somewhere that once... once humans destroy themselves this planet isn't gonna belong to the roaches. how could it? i mean, we're like 70 percent water. i mean, roaches aren't shit." he laughed.

ally had got up off the couch, excusing herself on the way to the stairs to get some water. she had thought over every scenario when talking to stanley about her feelings, but never did she ever think sydney would be apart of her reasoning for not going through with it. ally was saddened over the fact that her crush liked someone else that wasn't her, but she wasn't going to get in the way of sydney and stan's happiness. she got a glass from one of the many cupboards in stanley's kitchen, filling her glass with the faucet water. ally took a few sips and then emptied her glass into the sink, drying off her glass afterwards and setting it back into the cupboard.

ally had decided that it was time to go home, so she descended down the stairs and prepared to bid her farewell to the two other teens. she wasn't paying attention when she dropped down onto the last step with a small smile gracing her face, but it soon dropped once she saw stanley and syd having sex on the basement floor. their moans echoing through her mind thousands of times. it felt as if someone had lodged a large rock in ally's throat that forbidded her from breathing. tears swelling in her big, round, brown, innocent eyes, blurring her vision.

ally ran back up the stairs, out the front door of the barber's home and into the night.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚

ally had to run all the way home, considering that stanley was too busy boning syd to give a fuck about her. her worn out, white converse never stopped their fast pace from stan's house all the way to ally's house. when she saw her mom's car in the driveway of her home, ally sighed a breath of relief and rushed into her house.

rachel eastman stood at the kitchen counter; a mixing bowl in her hand and flour covering parts of her nose, cheek, and forehead. when she noticed the sickened look that set upon her daughter's face, she immediately put the bowl down and embraced ally in a warm, comforting hug. rachel's nails scratched ally's back lightly, a method of calming her down.

"what's happened, honey?" rachel cooed. despite the closeness ally and her mother shared, ally had yet to spill anything about stan. with rachel being so busy, how could she?

"this boy." ally cried. "he doesn't like me. at all, mom."

"why do you say that?" rachel questioned. who wouldn't like ally? she thought. she's fucking gorgeous.

"because he's literally having sex with someone that's not me. he likes her more, mom. he always has. he always will." ally sobbed.

"oh, baby. let's go lay down." rachel sighed, pressing a kiss to the top of her daughter's head. "let me finish dinner and you can rant to me all about this boy, okay?"

"okay." ally sniffled, wiping under her nose where snot had dribbled down.

"okay." rachel smiled, leading ally to the couch where she told her to turn on a good show.

ally turned on a sad movie she knew of. it's title read call me by your name, and ally knew her favorite actor, timothée chalamet, was in it and she couldn't resist him. the movie had neared it's end and ally was near sobbing again because elio sat in front of the fire, tears flowing down his pale cheeks. elio has just been told that his former lover was getting married, yet elio was still very much in love with him. ally sighed and recognized the feeling that elio felt. she was feeling it right now. the feeling of a strong love toward someone who doesn't reciprocate those feelings back at all.

ally felt the warms tears that had been building in her eyes, slowly fall down her cheeks, raw from crying so much and running in the cold night. rachel returned with dinner and sat a plate of food on ally's thighs.

"thank you." ally whispered.

"no problem, baby." rachel said. "so, do you wanna talk about this boy?"

ally nodded, picking at her food, not finding an interest in eating. "his name is stan, well stanley, but he said i could call him stan. he has this big beautiful head of curls that i like to play with sometimes. he also has these sparkling, deep, perfect, brown eyes that sparkle when he's talking about something that he really likes."

as ally kept talking, rachel listened. ally didn't know this, but when stan talked about ally, his eyes sparkled a great deal.

 ally didn't know this, but when stan talked about ally, his eyes sparkled a great deal

♫₊˚.༄

stan laid alone at home, sydney had left about a half hour ago after their...shenanigans. stanley sighed and thought about what just happened. did he like sydney more than he liked ally? or does he just think he likes sydney more because they had sex?

questions like these were running through stan's mind at a fast pace, too fast to keep up with. however, when he thought these questions about sydney were over, more questions concerning ally had popped into their place. questions like: how will she react when i tell her? where even is ally? does she hate me? will she ever talk to me again? does she think i hate her? the list goes on.

stanley silenced his screaming mind, slipping on his headphones and drowning his thoughts out with the soothing rhythms of bloodwitch.

he had decided that he'll talk to both girls tomorrow and figure everything out, if either of them would even bare talking to him.