𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ songs for the chapter !careless — katya milawhen i r

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
songs for the chapter !
careless — katya mila
when i r.i.p — labrinth

     ally was hanging out with stan at the bowling alley, when she heard the metal door squeak open

"sorry, we're closed." stan sighed, picking up the bowling balls to put away before looking up at sydney who smiled shyly.

"hey, syd." ally smiled politely, waving at her.

"hey, ally. was hoping you'd make an exception, stan." sydney fiddled with her hands nervously.

"that depends. are you a good bowler?" stan asked, still holding the bowling balls he was supposed to be putting away.

"no." syd dropped her hands to her sides, disappointingly.

"then what are you doin' here?" stan asked, looking at ally who was drinking a capri-sun.

"gotta.. try to make the lasagna." sydney laughed softly, however, the other two teens in the alley were completely confused.

"that sounds vaguely.... sexual." stan commented, making ally frown.

goddamn it, ally. if you don't ask him out, he'll be all over syd for the rest of his life! she thought to herself.

"no, it's not." sydney shook her head.

"okay." stan mumbled.

"i thought maybe... i could hear some of those dumb theories of yours." sydney stated, making ally perk up in excitement.

"okay!" stan smiled, running to get his 'research' ( which actually just consisted of his comic book collection about different superheroes )

stan dropped the comics onto the chair beside syd & ally.

"when you said "research," i thought you meant... research." sydney look to the boy.