𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

songs for the chapter !all for us — labrinth, zendayawonder — honeywater

all for us — labrinth, zendaya
wonder — honeywater

songs for the chapter !all for us — labrinth, zendayawonder — honeywater

ally sat in class, taking a test, bored out of her mind. stan sat directly behind her, so he was getting all sorts of distracted, but he was hiding it well.

"hey, hey." ally heard stan whisper yell to syd. "i need to talk to you."

     mr. file puts his magazine down, eyeing the classroom to search for who was talking.

"eyes on your tests. no talking." he orders, making ally roll her eyes.

     QUESTION:
     which partner has the penis?

     a. male
     b. female
     c. none of the above

     too fucking easy, ally thought before circling the first option. why is sex education even a thing? they don't even teach us about foreplay so what's the fucking point? i bet 2/100 men would be able to tell a woman where her clit is.

i wonder if stan knows where the clit i-

     ally's thoughts were interrupted when mr. file greeted brad who was cheating off of dina's test.

"hey." the man said. "how's it hangin'?"

"it's hangin'." brad laughs nervously, acting as if he wasn't leaned over the desk literally four seconds ago.

"mm." mr. file hummed, nodding his head slightly.

"and, uh, how are you today, sir?" brad asked, fidgeting with his pencil.

      mr. file said nothing, but instead took both of dina's and brad's test from their desks and looking at them in comparison.