𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° songs for the chapter !are you bored yet? — wallowsnew flesh — current joys

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °
songs for the chapter !
are you bored yet? — wallows
new flesh — current joys

° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° songs for the chapter !are you bored yet? — wallowsnew flesh — current joys

✩*ೃ.

    ally was at dina's house, getting ready for the party with her & sydney. syd had apologized to ally, claiming she didn't mean to leave her standing in the middle of the road, she was just being awkward and nervous, to which ally stated it was fine.

huffing from her closet, dina walked out with two dresses in her hands.

"okay, i'm so stressed out." she sighed, holding up the dresses for syd & ally to view. "which one do you like better? the blue one is kinda all about the boobs, but the red one helps out my ass a little bit, though. which one should i wear?"

"both?" sydney asked, not caring.

"i think the blue one is pretty." ally smiled.

"thank you, ally. you are useless, syd." dina groaned, stepping back into the closet. "okay, if we want to be fashionably late, we should leave in a few, so hurry up and get ready." she told sydney.

"i- i'm ready." sydney stuttered, eyeing her jacket.

"wait. are you wearing that to the party?" dina asked, propping her hands on the door frame of the closet.

"what's wrong with my sweater?" sydney laughed, pulling up the sleeve of her striped sweater.

"um... nothing. it's just... ally?" dina looked to the girl for help.

"comfortable?" ally shrugged, looking at her dirty converse.

"yes. very comfortable. but, okay, what if um... what if you wore this instead?" dina asked, holding up a black spaghetti strapped lace crop top.

"that's hot." ally nodded, looking at sydney to see if she'd agree.

"no, thank you?" sydney said, sounding more like a question.

"oh, come on." dina sighed. "don't you think it's time for the world premiere of sydney novak's cleavage?"

"you'd look so in it." ally agreed, pleading with syd.