47. Sky Is Pink🦋

(Warning: The first half of this chapter contains some mature content. Suitable for 18+ readers.)
                          **********

I opened my eyes carefully and shut them close again, tightly. I had to bite my lips, so I could suppress the screaming of pain. That was the second time I had sex with Ron, and still, the effect was the same or should I say, beyond.

But there was definitely some difference. That night we were so drunk that I couldn't remember everything clearly and we were like some wild animals in heat.

But that time we could feel each other completely. We both desired each other with all of our heart.

I couldn't even open my eyes. I covered my face with both hands and groaned with the pain while massaging my fingers on my temple.

"Ow ow ow! This hurt so much!" I whined.

After a few moments later I could finally calm myself down a little and looked around. Confused. That wasn't my room.

The last thing I recalled clearly we had sex in the bathroom for thrice. And then I passed out. That was Ron's room. I slowly turned around my face to my left side to find Ron, who was awake too. He was staring at me lovingly while laying beside me.

He bit his lower lip. "I know I shouldn't overdo it, but I am not sorry. And I will do it again."

"I know." I laughed while looking at his bright eyes which weren't sorry at all. "I didn't give you any hickeys, but I am damn sure you gave me thousands." I hissed when I turned my body to him out of pain. "Now I have to wear something that can cover up those angry red hickeys, or should I say bite marks. Thanks to you."

"Why do you have to cover them?" He looked confused. "They look beautiful. Every single of them"

"Oh yeah," I hissed with a sarcastic tone. "Thank you for making those beautiful marks."

"You are welcome." He propped up on his elbow and hovered on me seductively. "You know, you can thank me in a better way." He crawled back on top of me as he smirked slyly.

"Noo...no no no...." I tried to push him off vainly, but I didn't have enough strength left. "Ron...I can't anymore."

"Oh come on, One more round won't harm." He grinned temptingly and dropped kisses on my lips.

"Stop.." I tried to free myself from him, but couldn't. He pinned me down hard on the bed. He started to suck my tongue, and I felt numb against him.

I finally gave in and put my hands over him approvingly. He trailed his kisses down to my shoulder and took a deep breath between the crooks of my neck.

"Damn, why do you smell so nice!" he was panting hard. "Your scent always makes me drunk." He started to rub himself slowly between my sensitive thighs, Which were yet to recover from earlier workouts. I could feel his hardness against my softness.

He quickly spread my legs again and led his head towards my entrance. I gasped.

We just did it half an hour ago. He didn't even have to prepare me.

"Let's see how many we can score?" He grinned as he rammed himself in me. He started to pound faster from the start.

Shit! I would be damned.

"Aaaahhhh..!!! Ronnnnn!!!!" I dug my nails deeply on his back.

It would be a miracle if I could make it up one piece at the end of the day.