chapter 8: the memories

This is another flashback chapter. I just want you guys to know a bit more about your character and why she is the way she is. And another Oc! :) here she is. She isn't a love interest but a friend

 She isn't a love interest but a friend

This is Melody. But without further or something, here's your past beautiful reader ~(-3-)~ (also she is not included in this story and this chapter is a bit long 😅)

Flashback

"Is she awake?"
"We just knocked her out, she is gonna be out for a while."
"Maybe we should force her eyes open."
"Look she's waking up!"

I awoken my eyes to see... Demons?!
"W-what am I doing here, where's Jacob?" I asked them. "Tell me little one, what do you remember?" A boy with light blue hair asks. "Mommy said not to talk to strangers.." I said looking at the tall male. "I'm growing impatient brother." A male with Black hair slicked back said.

He snatched my fabric (f/a) stuffed with cotton. "If you fess up, we will give you this back." He said dangling it from one leg far away from him as if it was dangerous.

"Alright, just please don't hurt Usa-chan!" (Get it??) I teared up. "The last thing I remember are screaming, crying, and- MY WINGS!" I said and felt my back repeated times trying to find where my wings that were once on my back to help me balance and move swiftly through the air, where now gone, all I felt was the unfamiliar stumps on my back where my (f/c) wings used to be.

"So you're a fairy?" The girl with blonde hair with a guy that appeared with no mouth asked. "That's what mommy said, where is mommy?" I asked her standing up on my feet, rembering quickly that I cannot fly anymore. I looked up to her with curiosity and worry written all over my face.

"She's not here right now kid."
"Well why not?" I asked curious as to where mommy could have went. "You asked alot of god damned questions." She said and looked annoyed. "Usa-chan!" I quickly rembered and stomped up to the black haired boy. "Where's my Usa-chan you ugly toad?!" I asked him angirly. Everybody looked at me wide eyed. "That kids got spunk." The violet haired girl said. "Give me back my Usa-chan you punk!" I said jumping trying to reach my Usa-chan. He bent down to my level. Mommy told me not to show fear in times like these so I stood my ground.

"What's your name kid?" He asked me holding Usa-chan in the hair to the point preventing me to get it. "My name is (y/n)!" I said and flashed him a smile. I could see his face soften up and I took this to my advantage and snatched Usa-chan out of his hands.

After that I became good friends with the commandments. The demon king even gave me powers! And a new 'weapon' but its just a cool toy to me. He calls it a 'death scythe.' I named him Hell scream.
I even gave the commanents nicknames.
Zeldria even let me give him one! Life was very great.

'Until I saw her'

Here's the list of nicnames so you aren't confused.

Zeldris: Zeldy
Estarossa: Esty
Melascula: Melly
DeriEri: Eri or Deri
Monspeit: mony
Flaudrin: Flad
Gowther: goaty
Galand: Galy
Gloxinia: Gloxy or Xinia
Drole: you dont have a nickname for him, he scares you when you were 5 😂