Chapter 30: Upset stomach

Wow y'all ready for this FLASHBACK CHAPTER?! I SURE AM! 😁😁😁😁😀😀
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

"Hey Jakey, come here!" (Y/n) said with her usual grin. "What is it (n/n)?"
He asked as he got twig out of his hair from the last prank she pulled on him. (Y/n) made grabby hands toward Jacob like a child signaling she wanted to sit in his lap. Jacob sighed as he sat down as (y/n) ran into his lap. "Sorry about that..." (Y/n) said taking the twigs and leaves out of Jacobs hair placing them in her palm.

"That hurt a bit (n/n).." Jacob said as he rubbed his head exaggerating his point. "Are you hurt!?" (Y/n) exclaimed as she frantically checked her boyfriend for injuries.

"I'm fine-" but he cut himself off as he saw his girlfriend gag and look away. His bangs were out of his face exposing his forehead were a big cut was that had blood coming out of it. "Fuck..." Jacob said as he pulled his girlfriend closer to him. (Y/n) gaged more trying not to throw up on Jacob.

Jacob had to do the only thing that calmed down (y/n)'s stomach. He put your head on his shoulder and rubbed circles on your back pressing his thumb firmly but not to firm on your stomach. Your stomach calmed down and your face turned back from its flushed red, but its regular color.

"Thanks Jakey!" (Y/n) exclaimed attacking his face with kisses.
"Get off of me (n/n)!" Jacob's pleads fell onto deaf ears as she pecked him all over the face ignoring the blood dripping down his forehead. I guess that was Jacobs talent, he made (y/n) forget about everything bad.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

I had to stop typing at the end just to say Aw. This is so cute 😣😭😭💕

Anyways, The_Holy_Police, your Oc chapter will be coming shortly, I just felt like writing a lil Jacob x (y/n) fluff rn 😋😍