chapter 20: Bombs and spells

----------

Jacob he is not a fairy BTW. He is a god(dess?). I might do a chapter about all the shit he went through, but for know, just know he isn't a fairy.
------------------------------------------------
"Look at the pretty flowers!" Diane as she pointed at the flowers and looked at (y/n). Everybody was gathered in the flower field so (y/n) joined them. 'Jacob would have loves these...' (Y/n) thought and smiled to herself sadly as she admired the flowers. "Guys do you see that?" Hawk asked and soon the flowers got into a tornado form and surrounded them in flower pedals. And when it was about to come to an End, King flew inside the tornado.

"What the hell...." I said as I looked around and saw green crystals everywhere. 'Wait.. The Necropolis...' I thought and grabbed Hell scream and flew around the place, earning calls from my three other comrades. God knows where Kind and Ban are. Most likely looking for Elaine. But I will go see her after I find Jacob. I was looking around before I noticed a lock of Black hair.
I kind of just stood there. That was until the figure turned around and i was met with the most familiar Grey eyes. "J-Jake?" I asked with disbelief and grief in my voice.

"(Y-y/n) what are you doing here?" Asked Jacob as he stared at his past lover. She had the same appearance since the last time he saw her. Same beautiful (h/c) hair, same gleaming (e/c) eyes. Even the way the tears built up at the corner of her eyes were the same. She was still as beautiful as ever.

Without any more words she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She sobbed shamelessly as he held her back with his muscular arms in comfort as she stumbled over her words due to her cries of sadness, and joy. "I-i t-thought- a-and-" then she went back to sobbing into his shirt again. "Ssh." Said as he stroked her long (h/c) (h/t) (if you have dreads or braids) hair. They stayed like that. "Ya'know, i forgive you from all those years ago." Jacob said still stroking her hair. (Y/n) teared up at that, thats all she wanted to hear his sweet velvety voice say for all these years. Before (y/n) could answer, she saw Meliodas fly through the air. Jacob let go of her and looked at (y/n) with a thing she never saw since they met; a smile. "You might want to go help them out (n/n)." He said as kissed her cheek and flew off. (Y/n) kind of just stood there. She was reunited with the love of her life for what seemed like 4.2 seconds.

(Y/n) sighed as she floated upside down. She was truly sad that Jacob had left her but at the end of the day, she still has to help her comrades. (Y/n) grabbed her scythe and flew to the last location she saw her comrades at. Ban on the floor bleeding, his wounds not healed yet, Meliodas struggling to hold Diane from her back, Elizabeth and King nowhere in sight. (Y/n) held up her hand causing her scythe to sit up straight and stay in place. She flew up to the Girl with her eyes closed and dark black hair.

(Y/n) took a look at Ban and Gaged a bit. But she refused to show any form of weakness in front of a evil holy knight."Hi, may I ask who you are?" The fiary flew upside down when she asked her question. She didn't really like people who attacked her friends, but this one looked nice. "Who I am isnt important right now, what matters is that you are (y/n), the red witch." She pointed her sword to (y/n) as she said it.

Thats when (y/n) realized, this girl was not nice at all. She needed to be taken down.
----------------
A bitch has went through it. So I wrote this on Wednesday but it will be released on Friday. I apologize this was shitty-
----------------
Update time: Wednesday 5/6/2020

Author: cr1es_1n_p4nsexual

Tims: 3:20 Am

Here's a meme until Next Wednesday!

Also I will start updating my Bnha parent scenario book! The update schedule for that is Tuesday and Thursdays. If I dont update that book im probably doing chapters for this one.