chapter 15: childish

I'm just going to keep referring to him as Jacob since writing that s(he) crap is annoying me. Use your imagination to switch things up. Check out my clearing this up chapter to see what Kayla the boy version is Jacob looks like.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Jacob asked as he observed you planting crooked braids into his hair. "I'm almost done, just wait a minute." (Y/n) said floating upside down. She always does this when she's concentrated or Curious about something. Jacobs black locks were now in crooked braids laying on either side of his head. "And I'm done!" (Y/n) said and stepped in front of Him to admire her work.
"I'd say I did a good job!" She said with a toothy grin and a giggle.

Jacob sighed as he felt his hair. There were unfamiliar knots in his head where his smooth hair is supposed to be.

Jacob pulled (y/n) into his lap to which they were facing eachother. "So do you like it?" (Y/n) asked as she fixed a braid which he messed up when he touched his new hairdo. "Love it (n/n)." Jacob said with his usual stoic expression.

The boy had sounded uninterested but (yn) knew that he enjoyed her child like antics. (Y/n) knew Jacob wasnt always as serious as he played out to be. It was times like these when he would pull you into his lap, or fidget with his ring when he did something romantic. That's how you knew he was actually enjoying himself. Its like you had a power to draw people towards you. From your bright smile that shined like the sun, to your beautiful personality. Not to mention you were absolutely stunning. Its like you were perfect. And Jacob didn't have to worry about sharing you.

(Y/n) put her head on his shoulder and yawned. She wrapped her arms around his back and wrapped her legs around his Waist like a koala bear. "I love you Jakey" she said a fell asleep. Jacob wrapped his arms around Your back as you were still asleep. He looked at your sleeping state and smiled a bit.

"I love you to (y/n)."