chapter 22: How time flies

Oc by Ushijima_Watatoshi (i tried with the picture. As usual, arts not mine but I added a few touches, and pretend her eyes are a bright green)

Name: Koiko Frisk

Race: when you said help (y/n) in a time of need, my mind went to a familiar. So
Familiar

----------------------------------------------------A fight had just broke out between The holy knight Guila and the red witch (y/n)

A fight had just broke out between The holy knight Guila and the red witch (y/n). To be completely honest, (y/n) was feeling a bit sluggish. She could barely fight the knight properly since she saw so much blood. The sight of a mere scratch could make her gag a bit. She just hated blood. (y/n) called her Familiar, Koiko.

"I, (y/n) (l/n), summon the white fox familiar Koiko Frisk!" (Y/n) yelled as she
Sat on her Scythe in a relaxed matter. If she has to fight she would, but Koiko would most likely finish the job. "You called mistress?" Koiko said as she stood infront of (y/n) in a relaxed manner. Guila stood there a bit shocked. Why would the legendary Red witch summon someone else to fight for her in battle? Was it because she was lazy, or weak? Guila found her self out of thought when she received a swift kick to the cheek. A bit of blood escaped from Guila's mouth from a result of
Her being kicked. By the time (y/n) called her familiar the rest of the team was trying to recover from the explosions that happened.

A couple of minutes went by and It seemed as if Koiko had the upper hand. But what happened next would have to have (y/n) out in the battle feild. After Koiko was about to land another kick on Guilas jaw, Guila had caught the fox like girls foot. And flipped her over. Making her fly towards (y/n). "Eptimus." (Y/n) said and within the blink of an eye, Koiko was back in the upside down.

"Ya know, you hurt my friends and my familiar." (Y/n) said flying closer towards the holy knight. Guila backed up. She was scared shitless of the girl. Her usually (e/c) eyes were a shade of white that could blind you, her (h/c) hair was slightly all around the place. "Devidand." (Y/n) said and with that Guilt was thrown across the Necropolis knocked out.
-----------------------
Its late. Sorry but, deal with it 😂
Love y'all tho 😘

Thanks for the Oc! If you want you can send me more.