chapter 27: But a humble king

Mischievous. That's one word to describe the red witch. She liked pulling pranks on her friends, yet she was caring. But under all of the pranking, she was perfect. And that's what attracted so many people towards her.

Not only did she have an amazing personality, but she had a beautiful face to add onto that. So it took no time at all for Aurthor Pendragon (did I spell that right?) To fall for her.

When Aurthor first saw the girl walk into the palace with Merlin, all Aurthor could think was... Short. I mean, you were around 4'2 so that was only natural. But after you shook his hand and introduced yourself to him, he quickly fell in love with the red witch; (y/n).

Here's a cute lil scenario I out together for a Friday chapter that will be updated today. Cause I'm bored 😎

*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

(Y/n) was yet again, being chased by Aurthor around the palace. Her having an unfair advantage of flight.
But in no way did that stop Aurthor. "Come back here (y/n)! I need that!" Aurthor yelled in a attempt to get his sword back. "But its cool, and sharp!" The girl exclaimed as she swung it around in the air as if she was sword fighting someone.

"Be careful with that!" Aurthor said reaching his hand out as if it would some way help him with retrieving his sword. (Y/n) continued to swing it around until it sliced her finger. (Y/n) shurgged it off, its not like she hasn't seen worse. That was until she saw her own blood being drawn from the tiny wound.

(Y/n) held back her undigested food as she lowered herself down as being in the air would only make her sickness worse. Aurthor noticed his friends state and ran up to her crouching down next to her. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Aurthor asked as he put a hand on (y/n)'s back. "Nothing Cheeseball." (Y/n) said as she gagged once more and got up. She glanced back at her finger and threw up immediately.
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Time skip brought to You
By
Meliodas gropping Elizabeth

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝
"I'm fine, let me up." Aurthor had to resort to sitting on the girls legs so that she couldn't run. "No, you need to take this medicine!" Aurthor exclaimed as he tried shoving a spoon full of purple mysterious liquid into (y/n)'s mouth. "I whont dwo iet!" (Y/n) yelled angrily muffled as she tried shoving the spoon away from her mouth. "Stop being stubborn!" Author yelled Trying even harder to shove the spoon full of medicine in her mouth.

The night ended with (y/n) asleep ontop of Aurthor and the spoon laying on the night stand.
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

tɦɛ ɛռɖ

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

This was a quick lil something for y'all who wanted an Author x reader. But because of this Fridays chapter might not be updated Friday 😅

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed thiz-