chapter 19: a fairy without wings

Flashback chapter cause last chapter was really long and took 3 days advance! Also its not directly based on Jake! I was thinking and I'm going to just throw in another girl love interest instead of having a gender bent Jacob!

Hell. That's one word to describe the place I'm in. Screaming, crying, pain. I watched as my friends got their wings torn off one by one. Each cautious and carefully so they wouldnt be damaged. Its torture. With every scream and cry i cover my ears.

And oh so much Blood. After they were done with what they needed, they would toss them across the room like a ragdoll. Me and Willow just watched in horror. Our 6-year-old figures violently shaking. And I was just praying to the goddess that they wouldnt take me or my friends. I was praying that a miracle would happen. But before my very (e/c) eyes, Willow was snatched from beside me.

I could only sit and watched as they ripped her beautiful Green wings off of her bare back. Slowly and carefully. She was screaming, crying, kicking, anything to make them stop. My (e/c) eyes widened as I realised after a handfull of minutes, she wasn't resisting anymore. She just... Stopped moving. Then like everybody else, after they were done using her, they just threw her at the wall. Her lifestyle, small frame being tossed across the room.

Then it was my turn. Oh how I wish they would have stopped. Like everyone else, slowly and carefully. But after the first wing was done, they stopped. I opened one of my red puffy (e/c) eyes to see the people passed out. Being the last fairy they picked, I looked around at all the lifeless bodies on the floor. So much blood. I gagged a little and then threw up. My one wing was hanging by a thread so I just held in my scream and ripped it off.

I grabed my stuffed animal Usa and ran as far as my little legs can take me. What I didn't notice was all the blood spilling from my back. Soon enough, I passed out.
--------------
Sorry its short