Chapter 2

"What-even?! What's that bloody brat doing here?!"
"Calm down, bear."
"Ah, shut your trap, viper." Bear said as he shovelled some of the mush served in the mess hall into his mouth. "It might just be for a few days." Viper tried to reason but Bear's attention is not on him anymore, he turn to Alex. "Hey kid! Where the f* are your parents? Did they abandoned you? Did they find you annoying that they left on some vacation? Hey look when I'm talking! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? I bet your parents are filthy rich but have no bloody manners."
"Don't be like this, Bear. Even if you don't like him." Viper said. The others tried to defend Alex too. K-unit saw Alex's hand tighten around his spoon causing his knuckles to turn white. Alex took a deep breath before putting his spoon down. He picked up his plate and dumped it into the bin on the way out.
**************
K-unit found Alex hitting a punching bag with his bare hands. What? No one hits a punching bag with their bare hands.
Well... Not anyone they know.
Punch, punch, punch, punch, elbow hook, punch, punch, roundhouse kick, punch, punch, side kick, punch, punch, punch, front kick, punch, punch, front kick, back kick, punch.
Alex combined Thai fighting with karate, Taek Kwon Do, sambo (Russian) and Kung fu. The sarge, the instructors and k-unit stood there watching silently. They knew Alex was venting but never knew his blows were so powerful. It made the sarge and the instructors wonder if Alex was holding back when he was doing his evaluations. The sarge saw Alex glance his way, the sarge gave a nod to give permission. Why though?
Alex delivered a back kick. The punching bag broke off the metal that hangs the punching bag from the ceiling. What just happen?!
"Omg.... Did he just break off the punching bag with a back kick?!" Eagle exclaimed. "You can go touch the punching bag if you want." Alex said sarcastically. "How did you do that?" The combat instructor, Jasper Reed, asked. "Classified."
Jasper wanted to say something but the sarge, Tyler Wolf, stopped him. "Are you alright?" Tyler asked. "Oh yeah. I'm fine."
They were all silent as they had no idea whether he was being sarcastic or not. Only one way to find out. "Are you being sarcastic?" Snake asked. Alex looked up from his phone. "What? Why would I be sar-oh. No. I'm not being sarcastic. I'm fine, really."
"I think he vented everything by destroying something." Eagle whispered loudly. "You don't say." Everyone said and Eagle smiled sheepishly.