Chapter 5

"Where's Cub?" Tyler asked when they got back to BB. "The enemy got him." Wolf said. "Dammit. Cobra! Try to track down Cub. I'll call MI6 to get them to help."
"Yes sir!" Cobra is one of the technologist.
"That brat is a f*ing traitor. He must be a spy for Scorpia." Bear cursed. "He must have his reasons to have been trained by Scorpia." Viper said, defending Alex. "Why are you defending that traitor?"
"Because I have worked with him before and I know. I know him more than any of you."
"Hmpft. He must have gotten into your head, viper."
"Urghh!" Viper made this frustrated noise before storming off. "Sir?" Viper called out as he entered the office. "Yes?"
"Is cub gonna be okay?"
"I hope so... We're still tracking him down."
"Is there any reasons why Cub was trained by Scorpia before?" Viper asked nervously. "... It's classified information, viper. But when he comes back, you can ask him. If he is the one telling then it wouldn't be classified information for you but classified information for everyone else."
"Yes sir. Thank you sir." Viper saluted and left. A few days had gone by and they have not heard a single news about Alex. "I bet he's killed because he failed." A soldier said. "Yeah! That traitor got a taste of his own medicine."
"Do you think he is dead, sir?"
"You seem really concern about him. Unlike the rest..."
"Well... We worked together on the Rome mission before. He saved my life then we realise that we were assigned together. He saved my life a few more times in between. He wasn't like this when we met. He was a little more lively. A little more happier. A little more open... "
"Yeah... The first time he was assigned here, everyone thought he was a joke. They thought he wasn't capable of anything and they called him Double-O-Nothing. It's funny how he turned out to have more experience, strength and status than them now... Have you got anything, Cobra?" Tyler asked when viper left. "No sir. I'm afraid, we have to prepare for the worst."
"I hate it when this happens! He's just a kid. The youngest on campus! How old is he? 20? He looks older than that and very wise so he can't be 20 but based on his figure... About 20-"
"Actually," Tyler said quietly, "he's younger than that. Way younger."
There was silence on the instructor and the sarge's table. "What?!"
"No way! That just makes the situation worse!!!"
The table ate silently, listening to the noise of the soldiers talking among themselves quietly. The mess hall door slide open hard, earning a loud bang causing everyone to jump. The person was all battered and bleeding. He moved quickly and quietly to Tyler's table. He sat down beside Tyler as everyone watched on, curious. The guy threw an MI6 badge on the table. "We need to talk, sir."
"Cub?" The guy lifted his eyes to look at Tyler. Tyler flinched at the cold, emotionless eyes. "Nice to see you again, sir."
"Never have I heard a soldier say that. Did you lose your mind, cub?" Tyler joked. That earned him a small, small smirk that is barely visible. "No sir. Can we talk for a sec?"
"Sure. Let's go." Tyler said as he stood up. "Hey Traitor! You still got the cheek to come back?! Your organisation doesn't want you and you come crawling back. Do you think we'll want someone like you here?" Alex ignored them as he walked out with Tyler along side, looking pissed and worried.