Chapter 3

"K-unit, you guys have RTI later." Tyler said. Alex frowned. "What, cub? Are you afraid of RTI? Do you know what it means? It's-" Bear said but was interrupted. "I need to leave BB for a while," Alex said and glanced at his watch,"I'll be back before lights out."
"Where-"
"Classified." Alex said. "Alright. Cub, you may go." Tyler said, not giving a chance for Bear to talk. "Thank you sir."
***********
"Cub is not back yet." Wolf said as he climbed into his bed. "Let's trust him. He'll be back soon..." Snake reassured wolf but he was reassuring himself too.
***********
Alex arrived back at BB. He moved silently back to the barrack and slipped into his bed. He was too tired to care about his pain and injuries.
Later that night, he woke up. He knows that there is someone in the room. He know it was RTI so he played along. He has been in this type of kidnap and torture situations more than enough time. There were 4 men in the room. One slipped an arm in front of his neck and held him in a neck choke and squeezed. The last thing he remembered was being dropped to the ground, hard.
***********
***********
Snake woke up with a start. He tried to move his hands which was in an uncomfortable position, they were tied up behind his back. 'Oh shit.'
Snake shuffled towards his teammates and woke them up.
"Why do I feel like we're missing someone?" Eagle asked. "Oh shit. Where's cub?" They spotted Alex behind them. Snake moved to check on him. Alex shuffled away. "I'm okay, snake."
"Let me check."
"No. No. I'm fine." The door slammed open and dragged them all out. The other soldiers and Tyler watched from the monitors.
What they saw next was totally unplanned.