Chapter 7

K-unit was called to The Royal and General Bank. "What do you think they are calling us over for?" Snake asked as they entered the building. "Dunno... I hope we don't see Cub, it's gonna be really awkward." Fox said. "Yeah, we were so mean to him without finding out the truth. I think he must hate our guts." Eagle said.
"Hello. Welcome to the Royal and General Bank. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked as she noticed them approached. "Uh... We are here to discuss our bank account with Mr Blunt." Wolf said finally remembering the phrase they were suppose to say to get them in. "Okay... Mr Blunt is expecting you guys." She lead them to a lift and took them up to Mr Blunt's level. A woman with jet black hair stood there when they arrived. She was expecting them. "Hello. Thank you for coming K-unit." She started walking and entered a office with K-unit following behind. "Hello. I've called you guys over for a mission. You guys are going to be working with an agent. The mission is about a drug syndicate, you and the agent is to pose as drug dealers and you guys are suppose to enter the syndicate and gather as much information as possible to take them down."
"Who's the agent?" Wolf asked. The door opened and a guy stepped in. He was a little battered and bruised. He looks like he just got back from a mission and hasnt got time to change before coming over. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked. He was tall and muscular, he looks really handsome.
"No. In fact, you came just in time, Alex."