Chapter 5

No One's POV

"Wait what?" Emma shouted cause nearby people to stare at the two mages in curiosity and distaste for being so loud.

"Shut up you're being too loud." Nova said pulling her away from the rather crowded area.

"You remember what the note said right." Nova stated looking at Emma in expectants.

"Yeah it's 20.8.5, 19.1.13.5 what'd you forgot it already." Emma said looking at Nova with a knowing expression.

"Nope just wanted to make sure you knew it so I wouldn't have to keep explaining it." Nova said her usual smile coming back as she patted Emma's shoulder. Turning around she started walking towards the exit of Magnolia.

"What where are we going I thought we were going back to the guild." Emma said catching up to Nova.

"They can wait but for now listen closely cause I'm only repeating this once." Nova says still keeping her pace of fast walking.

"Okay." Emma said walking slightly behind her.

"Right so they took a mission 4 years ago to find some information on an underground organization. This organization has been collecting a lot of animals and monsters lately and it was concerning the higher ups so they asked Master to send some people to collect some information on them." Nova started giving the shortest explanation she could.

"And I'm guessing he choose team CFR to do it." Emma said putting together the pieces in her head.

"Well he choose team CFR and me." Nova said looking back at Emma before continuing toward outside of Magnolia.

"All the other kids are either to loud like their parents or they don't come to the guild often like our team and the soloist." Nova futher explained.

"Yeah but why you? They could've chosen me or Luna hell they could've even choose him, and you know how I feel about Luna's ew I can't even say it." Emma said looking slightly disgusted while Nova laughed.

"Cause even though they don't like being in limelight and can easily hide they would have to report back to Master. I don't know about you but I know for a fact that they haven't stepped foot in the guild for years." Nova replyed as she slowed her pace to a stop.

Emma stops as she nods her head in understanding. I mean Team Noel was formed for that purpose.

"Anyway your time for questions is up." Nova said as they stand on the outskirts of Magnolia. In front of them was a large forest that stretched as far as they could see.

"What why we're not even at any specific place." Emma said.

"Yes we are. We are at coordinates 20.8.5, 19.1.13.5" Nova said taking out a strip of cloth.

"Oh yeah two more questions please." Emma pleaded looking at Nova fold the cloth so it's thicker.

"One what is 20.8.5, 19.1.13.5 and two what's the cloth for." Emma said curiously

"For question one cout the letters of the alphabet." Nova replyed holding the cloth up against the sunlight.

"T...H...E ....S....A...M...E, The Same what's that suppose to mean." Emma asked.

"It mean the same as last time aka were we are, but to keep it short it's just those two words." Nova said folding the piece of cloth once more.

"So what the piece of cloth for?" Emma said as she nodded her head in understanding to the Nova's reply.

"Well I'm feeling rather generous in giving you a choice so you can either choose being blindfolded or knocked out." Nova said smiling in content when no sunlight was visible from the blindfold.

"What why can't I... oh wait never mind just blindfold me." Emma said turning around so the blindfold could be placed over her eyes.

"Good girl you finally decided to use that brain of yours." Nova remarks while putting the blindfold on Emma.

"Shut up." Emma pouted before turning around once Nova was finished. She held her arms out as Nova got under them to pick her up. Once settled in the piggyback position  Nova looked ahead of her.

"Alright you can come out now." Nova stated before Emma heard a quiet rustle come from the bushes before the sound of footsteps walking towards them. Emma tense as the smell of pine trees and peaches hit her nose.

"Hello there Kiki long time no see." Emma said as she turned her head in the direction of the said boy.

"Emma I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Reiki said as he stopped to the side of Nova.

"Did you I can't remember well I mean the last time we talked was four years ago." Emma said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Do we really have to take her with us?" Reiki questions as he looks at Nova.

"Yep she is needed for her brain and Master said we can..."

"Bring anyone we deen neccessary into the project I know I know but, why her." Reiki cuts Nova off. Emma reaches out and smacks Reiki in the head before pouting.

"And here I thought tou would miss me Kiki. I feel so betrayed." Emma says as she turns away from the scent of Reiki.

"I do just not that much and also why'd you smack me." He says rubbing his forehead.

"Cause you cut Nova off Kiki."Emma says as Nova starts laughing.

"Alright you guys please stop before I cancel this all together." Nova says acting like the mature one even though she is the youngest.

"Please don't."

"Please do."

"Shut up Kiki."

"Make me... oh wait you can't."

Emma let's out a huff of frustration before mumbling incoherently.

"Let's just go." Emma said when she finally stopped mumbling.

"That is the best thing I've heard you say in four years." Reiki said and starts walking.

"Oh really well let me see..... oh I know  Kiki and Luke sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G..." Emma starts the skit before getting cut off.

"Oh fuck off." Reiki mumbles in which they heard.

"Stop bickering before I hurt both of you." Nova said as she adjusts Emma on her back.

"Plus we have like a few hours of walking to do I will not listen to you two fight for that long understand. " Nova reprimanded the duo

"Yes ma'ma." They reply simultaneously.

***********

Word Count: 1054

So two uploads in a day... Dolly are you okay you never do this.

Well yes I'm okay  I just got more done than expected.

Anywho did you enjoy the chapter anyone else feel like Emma and Reiki are secret siblings. No...

Well then

Have a donut 🍩

Oh or a cookie 🍪 ;)

Dolly Out