Chapter 6

No One's POV

After a couple hours of walking they finally neared a tiny house. Emma, who is still blindfolded on Nova's back had fallen asleep around forty-five minutes ago and was now peaceful lying on Nova's back. Well that was until Reiki slapped the back of her head.

"What the hell Kiki." Emma exclaimed  her head shooting off of Nova's shoulder as she turned her head to glare at the mentioned boy, only to remember the blindfold covering her eyes. She sighed as she tried stretching as best as she could on Nova's back.

"Well we have arrived and Nova wanted to just drop you." The only boy currently in this group remarks.

"Does that mean I can get off your back now?" Emma says ignoring the smart comment made by the Meteor mage.

"Yep." Nova says. Immediately after the conformation Emma jumps off of Nova before stretching. She reaches for the blindfold but before she could pull it off a hand stop her.

"Before you do that we have some rules." Reiki states the significance of his tone telling Emma that this is important.

"Okay sure what are they." Emma said sighing again while releasing the blindfold.

"One, you cannot tell anyone about this place or any place we will be located at. Two, you cannot make excessive amounts of noise. Three, anything said here or wherever we are located stays solely between us. Four, you are not allowed to search for anything about what we talk about or what we do. This includes anything about our location." Reiki states as if he's been over this hundreds of times.

"Gosh I feel like you're reading terms and conditions to me." Emma jokes and chuckles at her on joke.

"Yeah but do you agree." Nova states clearly amused by the horrible joke unlike Reiki who just sighs.

"Yep I agree. It's not like I can't keep a secret." Emma states before touching the blindfold.

"Can I remove the blindfold now? My eyes are starting to get itchy." Emma complains.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah you can take it of." Reiki states as he takes a seat on the steps that lead up to the house. Emma pulls the blindfold of her head after a few seconds of struggling to untie the knot Nova did and gasp at the sight in front of her.

Clearly this place either wasn't registered on the map or it wasn't popular enough for her to remeber it but one things for sure, it was beautiful. It was a small clearing  but sill covered by enough tree's to not be noticed. It had a pathway Emma assumed to serve as an exit. If she listened closely she could hear a river in the distance. She finally look towards where Reiki was only to gape over his appearance. In the four years they hadn't seen each other he grew tall. But then again it wasn't hard to surpass Emma with her mother's genes. Although it wasn't his height that shocked her, no in fact it was the now purplish hair that sat on his head.

"What the hell happened to your hair? Is that dye?" Emma questions as she walks up to Reiki to get a closer look at his hair

"No it's not dye and back up your to close." He says slightly pushing the older away. Emma huffs out while she takes a couple of steps back. They all stand, or in Reiki's case sit there enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Emma still taking glances at Reiki's hair before finally settling on the fact that its not dyed.

"So where are the others?" Emma asked looking towards Nova. Nova looks behind Emma and nods her head towards Reiki. Emma then turns towards Reiki who just shrugs in response.

"So your telling me that even though the mission requires you to stay hidden you don't know where your teammates are." Emma stated as Nova and Reiki held innocent smiles on their faces.

"I mean last I heard was that they were going to be in the house so, what changed Reiki." Nova proclaimed only to receive a flick to the head by the elder mentioned.

"You know good and well that we usually go get food around now." Reiki states as Nova rubs her head.

"They probably just hot tired of waiting and went to go get something to eat." Reiki mumbled as he tried to sit back down only to be tackled by Emma.

"What the hell Emma get off of me." Reiki says as he gets tackled to the ground.

"No, you should respect Nova as she is a women and your not. Plus this is what you get for slapping me and flicking her in the head." Emma states as she repeatedly hits him in the back of the head.

"Well one she wasn't respecting me and as far as I'm concerned, I'm older than Nova. Plus she was gonna just drop you so you should really be thanking me." Reiki said as he pushed her face upward in an attempt to get her off him.

"What the hell Reiki we leave for a few minutes and now you have a girl on you. And here I was thinking you liked Luke." A voice interrupts the argument that was about to start. Emma turns to look at it while Reiki uses this chance to push her off of him.

"Oh wait it's just the devil reincarnated." The voice says as they locked eyes.

"Well hello to you to my lovely sibling." Emma said her voice holding a sarcastic tone.

"Well obviously I'm lovely as I am the better sibling." The green haired boy retorts.

"The only thing your better at doing than me is solid script, and that's because I haven't learned it from mom yet." Emma replys to the boys statement.

"Haven't or couldn't?" The boy questions liking the way his siters face grows red in anger.

"Nova get your boyfriend before I cut his throat." Emma says and now Nova and this boy both blush.

"He's not my boyfriend." Nova says irritation clear in her voice.

"Really? It's been four years and neither of you made a move. Yeah and I thought Nashi and Storm were slow." Emma comments making someone chuckle.

"Your still the same as ever, but she's right. Nova I wouldn't expect because she's stubborn, but Gale really you need to grow a pair. " Another boy step out into the clearing and everyone snaps their heads to greet him.

"Hey Hunter."

"Hey shortie."

"I'm not short."

"I'd beg to differ."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 1101

We have almost caught up to the current situation going on with team Nashi but first we need a little more team mission interaction. Also so far who's your favorite character. Mine is someone you'll meet later so I can't say but second up is Emma cause of their interactions.

One last thing I'm slowly going insane and quarantine is not helping.

Anywho,

Have a donut🍩

Or a cookie🍪

Dolly out