Ch. 1: Alex Vause Loses A Bet To Nicky Nichols, And Meets Piper Chapman

Author's Note:

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone :)
Here's a special treat for you all. This is the teaser, the rest will come tomorrow, so hint hint follow :)
Note the italics are Alex's daydreams

Emphasis on M-Rated for this one folks. Enjoy!
Ps. The perspective frequently shifts in this story. It IS third person but focuses on one character at a time. Feel free to PM me if it is ever unclear who I am referring to.

Newly back-edited on May 14, 2020.

Originally published in 2016.

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 1: Alex Vause Loses A Bet To Nicky Nichols, And Meets Piper Chapman

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

A few hours previously, the same raven-haired girl almost gets knocked off a bar stool. "Watch it, Nicky!" She screams. That's my bad arm!. A lion-haired short woman grins at her. Her hair was literally a mane of tangles up golden curls. "I thought you said you liked it rough Alex ", Nicky teases. "Mmmm" Alex replies with a smirk, "You got me Nichols, can't deny that one. Unfortunately, tonight isn't our lucky night. There's been literally no hot chicks in Red's bar and we've been nursing these beers for hours". The lion-haired (maned) woman is much shorter than Alex, so she has to glance up to confront the taller woman. Suggestively she adds "And I can see who's more disappointed in the lack of pussy tonight. I see that glint in your eye, you're horny as hell". Alex gives Nicky the finger and Nicky just scoots over and slyly adds "Keep it in your pants Vause" - "But hey, Want something to spice it up?" Nicky grins and wags her eyebrows up and down. Alex's eyes light up instantly. She raises one eyebrow in a profound smirk which she knows is her specialty expression. "Mmmm she purrs, you know I can never resist a dare".

"Here are the rules," They both write down on a small pad of crappy paper with a crappy pen.

OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Both Alex and Nicky shall play a round of quarters.
2. The loser of each round must shoot tequila, obviously.
3. At the end of the game, the loser must fulfill a dare the following day.
4. Shall Nicky Nichols lose, she shall have no less than 7 orgasms alone while blindfolded and using only a raw cucumber.
5. Shall Alex Vause lose she shall attend a yoga class in no less than the most prissy of yoga studios in New York City.
6. The winner MUST not reveal that the act is due to a lost bet and MUST enjoy it to the fullest.