Ch. 8: The Showers Of Our Sins

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 8: The Showers Of Our Sins

For some reason the raven-haired woman's presence makes Piper feel safe and protected. The thought is abhorrent that she's losing her independence (while losing her innocence) but Piper just finds it a turn-on. It's thrilling. Adrenaline courses anew through her veins. Alex straddles Piper and sinks her hips so her crotch is on Piper's waist. She takes Piper's hands, squeezes them gently, lovingly drawing sweet circles around them, whispering to Piper sweet nothings as they just...

Stop for

just

a

moment

and

realize

that

this

is...

perfect.

It's like a moment in a romantic comedy but this scene has no script.
They stare lovingly, longingly into each other's eyes.
Piper sees a world of wonder in Alex's emerald greens.
Alex sees a world of wonder in Piper's baby blues.
They look at each other and sigh as if the person had just written a love letter that was unspoken, spoken to them only by heavenly forces that were much higher above them.
And for the first time that evening, they genuinely smiled at each other.

x

x

x

x

x

And that moment doesn't last long because Alex places a line of kisses up Piper's stomach and up to her pulse point. Her eyes deepen and darken again. Alex grabs Piper's hands and she takes her wrists and shoves them straight up over her head and pins them down.
"There's no escape Piper, I'm always on top. And I always win, I always win, I always win"

"I always win" and those words carry through over and over in Piper's head as she closes her eyes to experience Alex. Alex closes her eyes to experience Piper. She closes her eyes to picture for a moment:

Alex never thought she would get married. Alex never spent her childhood picturing the perfect bridal dress or the perfect setting or the perfect vows to promise. She didn't even have a Dad to walk her down the aisle. Thank goodness Piper was on top of it. Piper allowed her best friend Holly or someone to handle the logistics and the decorations. Polly Hobby was annoying but exceptional at finding the venue of their dreams: It was in Paris. They threw money at the church who allowed them to book the Cathedrale de Notre Dame.