Ch. 6: Lessons Learned

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 6: Lessons Learned

Alex's mind was wandering to only one thought: She needed to get her yoga instructor in bed. NOW or she would explode into a gazillion pieces. Her sex was already aching in anticipation. She fantasizes about more contact, more touching, more FUTURE with the blonde. Alex opens her eyes for a split to glance at Piper's wrist, at her hand to see if she saw any jewelry on her fingers. No such, she isn't taken... Alex thinks. This fantasy of hers was another first of many tonight, Alex never thought of a future before, with anyone. Alex grew up thinking that the Disney princess's life was out of her reach. She was stuck in a whirlwind of never having enough money, never having enough opportunity. She was always loved by her mother Diane but never thought she would ever share such a connection with anyone else. Plus I mean all of that fantasy rom-com business was for straight people only right? There was no or "The Little Mermaid" with two mermaids for a reason. But she could dream she could always dream... :

After their phenomenal trip to a most beautiful country, the first-class tickets were booked home. This was their last night on their trip to Cambodia. She asked Piper where she wanted to go. "Anywhere with you, she moaned", and that was nowhere in particular so Alex takes them a long, long way away. She takes them to the ocean, to the beach layer on the sand. They do some yoga on the beach together, laughing. They try to concentrate but end up making sweet, sweet love to each other instead. Finally, they hold each other's as they tumbled upon each other, exhausted. "Come be my little spoon" Alex smiled. She was happy. She hated to admit she would ever have to rely on another person but she did. Piper was her happiness and her freedom and her absolutely everything. "Are you cold? Piper inquires playfully". "No, not when I have you" Al replies. The shorter woman shivers and the taller woman unwraps the sweater from her arms and drapes it over the shorter woman's shoulders. Piper instinctively reaches into the pockets and furrows her brow in confusion when she pulls out a small velvet box from the inside. "Wha-" But before she could continue Alex leans in and tugs piper's lips in a searing kiss. Piper's hands move to Alex's waist and Alex slyly slides the box out of Piper's hands and into her own. Pulling away when they come out for air, Alex slides open the box to reveal a gorgeous golden ring in Piper's size. She gazes up to meet Piper's gaze, kneels up on one knee, and begins: "Piper Elizabeth Chapman, you are the love of my life. Will you marry me". Piper is awestruck, never imagining this perfect day would come so fast. She teases Alex's pinky finger and says "yes".

Alex is still smiling sweetly when she hears a door close. She realizes in her dreaming that no one remains in the room. Alex decides she can't take it anymore. She doesn't care if someone walks in on her because she hates hot yoga - or maybe she's just SUPPOSED to hate hot yoga. Her head is spinning and she doesn't want to waste precious time and energy pondering that tangly mess right now. Secretly she hopes a certain blonde walks in on her. It would be... exciting to say the least. Her underwear is wet, wet, wet, and soaked beyond belief. The wetness is threatening to seek past her thong into her tight gym short and she needs fingers in it - NOW. So she keeps lying on her back and slowly slides her right hand slowly down her thigh, tickling as she makes the journey downward. She caresses her breasts and then her stomach.

She tugs gently at the waistband, suspending it an inch off her skin. She slides her hand into her pants, tugs at her lacy black underwear. She runs her fingers to her clitoris and taps it. Just taps it lightly to let it become engulfed and sensitized. Alex is thrilled from the exhilarating class she has, the risk of being caught, the sights and smells of this studio. Her clitoris is now seeking more attention. She uses her index finger to draw long circles around it. Slowly at first, then faster. Her left hand is drawn to her left breast. She tries to rub herself over her skimpy yoga shirt but she's not satisfied - she needs it skin on skin. She reaches under her shirt and traps her hand under it. She kneads her breast in a deep lingering massage. Turning her attention to her clitoris she makes figure-eights now, capturing more and more pleasure zones around and around. It sends shivers down her spine to every bone in her body.

Alex rubbed herself faster and faster. She applied more pressure with her fingertips, making 'come hither' motions with all of her fingers. It was an exquisite, intricate movement comparable to playing the guitar or the ukulele or maybe the harp or violin or some cool string instrument like that. It was making her clitoris swell. Her clit was now receptive to all forms of touch. She pressed on harder, using the underwear to her advantage as she rubbed the thin g-string strip against the sensitive area. She was rubbing both of her breasts and the spots in between more and more quickly now. She was squeezing her breasts together and reveling in the sensation when they bounced apart. She was rough with herself - she liked it rough.

Meanwhile, Piper Chapman feels her head getting foggy. She feels drunk even though she hasn't drunk, drunk in anything other than the tall, hot glass of water that is Alex Vause. Piper walks out of the yoga room and into the foyer or lobby or who the hell cares. She ends up bumping straight into a pile of yoga mats and knocking them all over again. "What the fuck" she yells to no one in particular. She looks around to see a potential culprit and when there's no one, she listens. From around the corner is some snickering from a familiar voice and one not as familiar. "POLLY HARPER YOU SUPERBITCH" she cries out. From behind the water cooler, Piper hears snickers and snorts. She watches as Polly and the Larry guy laugh together AT her.

Then she notices how close sat together they are like schoolchildren or something equally cliche and nauseating. Eww. Why was Polly with a guy so foot in mouth? Literally trying to put his foot in his mouth now showing off his supposed "flexibility" to the onlooking Piper. Piper has no pity for their petty games and rushes over stomping. "Are you two going to HELP me out or are you just going to sit there like two dumb ducks". To this, all Piper hears is a "Quack quack" noise from Larry. She swears to god her BFFL Best friend Swoons over the noise and they make out loudly in front of everyone. Piper is so goddamn mad she yells "FINE. Have it your way. I'm going to clean up this studio all on my own because I can't trust you with Jew-boy" "Pick up these mats and stack them because you juvenile bitches will clearly regress to thumb-sucking and LEGO because you suck so bad". And Piper turns on her heels and stomps away. Secretly though she's not that upset about their lack of cleaning per se. She's upset that Polly has clearly hit it off with the new employee while she remains hopelessly single and hopelessly pining over that raven-haired girl from the yoga class. Who, thinking of which she hasn't seen when she went to clean the change rooms...

Alex couldn't take it anymore. She needed to feel a bulk inside her. She plunged her right index finger into her opening and swirled it around her inside walls. She was breathing harder and harder now. It was a workout on top of a workout and Alex was starting to get tired. She did not fatigue rather she got more adrenaline. More excitement, more high and more thrill. She had been alone for the fast two maybe five minutes now and she hadn't been caught. She plunged a second finger in and pumped up and down. First with two fingers together, and then with their motions alternating. Her cheeks were getting flushed. Her hair was more undone all splayed out on the yoga mat. She was wet and it was all over her hand. Alex took her left hand from her breast and pushed it inside of her pants. She used the left hand to rub against her clitoris and massage there deeply. She was all hot and bothered now and reaching the point of no return. Her breathing became labored as she struggled to form coherent thought but thankfully she didn't need it because her body just KNOWS where she wants to touch herself. In fact, she's so lost in her body's sensations that she doesn't hear the studio door creak open...

*

*

*

*

*

***** END OF CHAPTER 6