Ch. 7: Love Is An Open Door

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 7: Love Is An Open Door

Piper almost loses her Fucking Tree when she sees what's been happening in Her the foggy room. There is that Alex Vause creature MASTURBATING in HER YOGA STUDIO. She's actually pretty pissed. Like is that not the most ABSURD thing to ever deal with in a yoga place? There was a code, an unspoken code amongst yoga patrons. It goes something like:

Don't steal at yogaBe quiet when you enter the yoga roomAND THREE, DON'T FUCKING MASTURBATE ON A YOGA MAT AFTER CLASS

Did she have no class? Even a first-timer should be able to figure that one out. Was the whole world idiots even her best friend and her best friend's new friend who was also her new employee and now this really hot new customer had to turn out to make her mad too. Even madder after making her all flustered. What a night. She really needed that drink.. oh wait.. it was Alex who wanted to give her a drink. Piper took inventory of her body right then and felt her blood boiling. She felt her fists clenching. But she also felt other more unspeakable things. She felt ungodly things that she'd rather not admit to herself. She'd rather not admit that beneath her clenched fists her palms were sweating, and that her breath hitched in her throat and was now shallow, and that her breasts felt hot and her cheeks got hot again and in all honestly she was a pretty bad hot mess. And it wasn't at all fair that underneath her short shorts she could feel her sex tingling in anticipation of... what! What WAS she thinking no she wasn't thinking her brain was rambling on autopilot she was thinking about. Her hand subconsciously reached down to rub herself a little over her clothes. She was thinking about the gorgeous figure in front of her laid out right there with her fingers in her pants with her waistline exposed with her shirt lifted up with her lips pursed in an "oh" "oh "oh" like the moans, the moans she was making from her LIPS that were candy red looked like they tasted like candy red cherry chapstick lipstick. Piper rubbed a bit harder to feel the unforgiving friction of fabric against her raw skin. She wanted to capture Alex's lips into her own like in "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry. Piper rubbed more furiously not even knowing what was happening. The sexual tension built up between Alex and Piper was now overwhelmingly strong. The lines between love and hate are very fine, fine lines, indeed, and Piper's brain wanted to hate Alex but Piper's body and Piper's heart wanted to Love Alex to Make Love to Alex because Alex was... Different somehow. And she didn't know why.

Piper tried to be all zen and yogi like and calm down her breathing by breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. Pretty ironic because now she was awkwardly fingering herself through yoga pants will all of her might with all of her fingers. Her breathing also kept her quiet so she was free to observe the free show on display: Alex had three fingers inside of her now and was pumping and pumping faster and faster. Her left hand was rubbing her clitoris in mesmerizingly fast circles. Moans rolled of Alex's tongue like waves that Piper could feel in her own self by osmosis (because we're scientific here). Actually Piper couldn't tell the difference from the pleasure she was experiencing from her own hands without even digging at any of her clothing. Yes, now she had TWO hands down there and was trying not to bend over. She was wet but didn't want to admit that she was so wet she could feel her wetness soaked through the thin shorts. She tells herself it's just sweet. Alex, she was reaching her climax now and riding out bundles of pleasure that shook her body as it rocked back and forth on the thin mat. Alex comes onto her hand and it glistens. Piper suddenly feels the urge to taste it. "I want to taste what you taste like," Piper thinks but doesn't say out loud. She just watches as Alex sighs in relief and rubs inside her for a few more seconds. She pulls her hand out of her opening and brings her long long fingers to her open lips. She parts her lips and inserts her fingers one by one. Her index finger first and she licks it laps it clean from her own juices. She moves on to her third and fourth fingers and sucks and nibbles on each one. Piper wishes those nibbles were on her breasts or her sex and that those noises were made with herself and Alex in bed or maybe those stunning white teeth could be inside her holy fuck she was getting carried away and lost. Piper tears her hands away from her crotch and tightens her fists more to get angry again.

"Who the fucking fuck do you fucking think you fucking are and why the fuck you little fucker are you FUCKING FUCKING in my fucking yoga studio because you know that fucking makes you a pretty fucking fucked up person because, fuck, for a fucking yoga newbie fucking up like - FfffffffffffffffffUUUUUCKKK YOU"

(Bonus points to anyone who can say that 7 times fast. Yes I know, seven times)

Piper FUCKING RAGES at Alex who is totally caught off guard and shrieks hands flying in the air when she realizes she's pretty literally caught red-handed in the most embarrassing circumstance ever known to mankind much less by the hot blonde yoga instructor who it turns out just her luck actually owns this goddamn place. To say the least, Alex was fucked.

Or so Alex thought...

"I'm gonna make you FUCKING pay for that Alex Vause" Piper Chapman yells.

And with that, Piper's lips were on hers.

The blonde and the raven-haired woman CRASH their lips together in a flight of pure ecstasy. It was the moment they'd been waiting for since they first laid eyes on each other. Alex tried to tense her lips and kiss in harder, pressing upon Piper who had leaped on top of her and was now straddling Alex. Piper fights back and uses the upper position as an advantage as she presses harder on the kiss. Both women open their mouths and push their tongues inside in a fiery fight for dominance. "You're paying for it" Alex grazes Piper's lips with her teeth which elicits a soft moan from the blonde. Piper reaches up and pinches Alex's ear which causes Alex to moan inside her mouth. Alex bites down on Piper's bottom lip and tugs at it "I'm not going down without a fight you're going down with me", her voice low and lower, commanding. This overwhelms Piper and sucks on Alex's lip back. Alex soothes where she had her teeth with her tongue. Piper sticker her tongue into Alex's mouth again and moves it from left to right and up and down. It meets Alex's and they turn their tongues round and round in Epic circles. Both women put their all into it and it turns them on like nothing else.

Piper puts her hands on Alex's shoulders and runs them through Alex's raven hair. It's soft to the touch. She pulls and tugs suddenly, remembering how she was furious still. Alex places her hands on Piper's waist and squeezes down hard "down, bitch". She tightens the embrace and kisses Piper back. Piper shifts her weight from Alex's center and positions her sex onto Alex's hip. She begins to grind there, steadily and slowly, forcing Alex to get an ab workout while doing a sit-up position to keep their mouths connected "work for it". It makes Alex's abs contract and tightens hard as rocks and that makes Piper, even more, turned on. Piper grinds down deeper now, her sex so wet Alex can feel Piper's wetness on her thigh. Alex presses her left up from Piper's waist and unto her breast over her top. She squeezes it reassuringly "nice titties Kid" Alex yell-whispers if that's even a thing it IS a thing and its called flirting. Not being fooled Piper picks up her rhythm and shimmies a bit closer to Alex's face. She takes her mouth off Alex's and chirps.

"What makes ME 'kid', you're the 'kid' who can't control their lady boner long enough to get out of a yoga room. This is a SACRED space reserved for clearing one's thoughts and -" she was cut off by Alex taking her lips again, this time biting her upper lip and receiving a satisfying moan in response. As punishment Alex does not soothe the blonde's skin she simple leans in to whisper "Well, KID, " she chuckles, infuriating the blonde, "I would call this pretty sacred wouldn't you" and she crashes their lips back together once more. Alex slides her hand under Piper's crotch so now Piper is grinding her wetness against Alex's thigh AND Alex's hand and Alex feels all these mind-numbing sensations. "And you know..." Alex continues, as she takes her free hand and squeezes Piper's ass, HARD "You know that I'm only hard because of YOU".

And with that Piper feels her orgasm come to a climax and she screams out into Alex's mouth "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and that's all she gets out because Alex doesn't let her breathe. She takes this moment of weakness to place her hands right unto Piper's breasts and curl her legs underneath and flip the blonde right unto her back. Piper slams into the yoga mat just as her shaking subsides and she's head thrown back in the intensity of the still 98 degrees (maybe hotter) room. Alex and Piper's bodies are both slick - slick with sweat right now as the Adult Wrestle Match continues. Piper suddenly comes to and becomes aware that someone could very well walk in on them right then and there. She should be scared but she isn't.

*

*

*

*

*

***** END OF CHAPTER SEVEN