Ch. 9: New (Moon) Beginnings

Author's Note:

This is hysterically written four years later, as the first publication of this work was 2/13/2016 and its last previous update was 3/19/2016.

Well, if this has been what you've been waiting for, all these years, I guess I did make one dream come through for you!

If you are reading this on Fanfiction.net, please note this actually occurs in lieu of the previous "EPILOGUES" which were admittedly, terrible, and this picks up right after FF Chapter 5.If you're reading this on Ao3 and / or Wattpad, please feel free to ignore everything I just said. LOL!

Cheers,

bobbiejelly

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 9: New (Moon) Beginnings

After Alex Vause and Piper Chapman step out of the shower together, and smile, they help each other dry off, as they dress up to finally come out of the changeroom.

They kiss again, in a beautiful and light searing kiss, that sends shivers down both of their spines...

"Why did you come here?" Piper asks after their lips part, and they regain their breaths and hold each other tight. Piper says this with her big blue eyes shimmering like snow.

"Well, the truth is, I lost a bet with my friend Nicky Nichols, you'd like her, I think. Anyway, I came here for a game, but this here is not a game for me..." Alex begins, exposing her vulnerability as she holds Piper, there, in a hug.

"What do you mean, when you say 'this is not a game for [you]', Piper asks Alex, intently," staring into Alex's luscious green eyes as she's waiting patiently for her answer.

"What I mean by that, Piper is that I'd like to take you for a real drink as I mentioned earlier. And we can see where we land after that," Alex says to her, simply.

"I'd love that", Piper smiles, and offers a hand out to Alex. "And by the way, do you think you'll come back to Hot Yoga, after all?" Piper asks Alex curiously to the alluring raven-haired woman she's just shared amazing sex with.

"Only if it's to New Moon, and only if you're teaching. You know, I heard from a poster over there on the wall that it's 'THE Hottest yoga in town,' and I think that that's true; but only because you are the hottest person in all of New York City, and maybe even the entire world," finishes Alex to Piper, smoothly.