Ch. 5: Two Can Play That Game

HALF MOON - A VAUSEMAN VALENTINE

Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there.

OR:

A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the street confidently in black patent pumps, skintight leather pants, and an all-black leather jacket. She has a low-cut black tank-top underneath the coat and a lacy black bra underneath it all. Her underwear? Also black, barely existing at all as the lacy thong outlines the curve of her ass. She struts with purpose towards the entrance to the studio. She is pretending to have been to this one before so she doesn't even bother reading the front display on the door, which cites New Moon Yoga by Piper Chapman and Polly Harper as "the Hottest yoga in town".

OR:

Hot Yoga is in Alex's future - She lost a bet. The raven-haired woman has no idea what is in store for her when she enters "New Moon Studio" - a preppy uptown gig run by a boisterous brunette, a jew-boy and owned by an enchanting Blonde woman. Rated E for EXPLICIT. F/F. Alex Vause/Piper Chapman. Orange Is The New Black. Fanfiction. Alternate Universe - Yoga. Romance. Humor. Slow Burn. Happy Ending.

Chapter 5: Two Can Play That Game

"We're going to move into child's pose, kneel up first then press your arms foreword. Press your shoulders into the ground and allow your back to sinks right in". Piper took a break from staring at Alex... Alex's ass (she tries not to admit to herself) and makes sure the class's posture is correct. "If anyone would like an additional stretch, please flip your palms up. I will come by and gently apply pressure to the lower back. This, of course, is not required". Piper tries not to let her head jolt back to the raven-haired woman. Of course, it did. Her body moved before her brain around this woman and she was concerned about losing her head. Most of the newbies were too shy to want another person pressing them into a stretch. The exception, of course, was Alex. It seemed she was breaking every expectation in Piper's mind tonight. She doesn't want to be one-upped though so she steps right up beside Alex (who is mid-pose) and crosses her arms, pulling off her Smith hoodie. As she does her yoga top rides up revealing her full-toned flat stomach six-pack abs that she flexes, pulling the sweater right over her head and tossing it aside in one smooth motion. Alex has to hold back a whistle from escaping her. "Mmmm" she purrs, licking her lips. Alex now feels the heat between her legs and is starting to feel a wetness pool at her crotch.

It was pure torture. Both Alex and Piper felt the Chemistry in the air as Piper approached Piper from behind. Resist, Piper almost said out loud. She had to resist the overwhelming urge she had to rip this mysterious woman's clothes off. She shuddered at the thought. She had NEVER felt Chemistry this powerful between two people before and it was making her head spin in dizzy circles. The moment she pressed into Alex's back she felt a jolt of electricity at the contact. She was shocked and she was hooked. The taller woman's body felt soft and slick from the heat. Her palms pressed in deeper, up top by her neck first. She brushed Alex's hair aside as she admired the tattoos that adorned her arms and back. She moved her hands gently, down past her shoulder blades, down to the small of her back where she pushed in more forcefully, allowing for a deeper stretch. Piper quivered for a moment, pausing, extending the duration of their touch as long as she possibly could. She roamed lower, lower receiving an encouraging Moan from the girl now whimpering under her touch. She wanted to go further, she knew it. She wanted to draw her hands softly down light as a feather to the girl's ass and flip her around right then and there. But she didn't dare. So she lingered, moved the rest of her body in a second longer. Whispered, "Relax, breathe, lower your heartbeat, calm your thoughts" into the beautiful Alex girl's ear.