Chapter 19

"You've got to be kidding me?"

I looked up at who was disturbing us. It was Mike. I let my right hand fall down and rest it on Marin's leg. I let my left hand stay where it was underneath her skirt. Marin created some space between us with an annoyed glance towards Mike. Her hands were still on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked with an eyeroll.

"You are not going to be mushy mushy!"

"And why not?" Marin asked now.

"You're gonna rub that happiness in my face. I don't want that."

"Ow, so because you cannot have sex means that no one can?!" Marin let go of me and turned a little bit so she was completely facing Mike. Her saying that she probably wanted to have sex with me made my stomach twitch in a way I think is good.

"I can have sex!"

"That's not what Sophie said."

"Don't drag her into this! You have no idea what you're talking about!"

Marin got up: "She thinks you're a faggot." Mike flinched. "Is that true? Did you use Sophie?"

Mike looked scared and held up his hands: "No, I did not! And no I am not!"

"Let's stop this guys, we're making a scene." I stood between them. Marin scoffed and walked away.

"Thanks." Mike said softly

"I'm so done with you." I said underneath my breath. I looked in the scared eyes of Mike.

"Your selfish ass ruined my kiss with Marin! Man, you and Elio are exactly the same."

"What?" Mike seemed so confused. I snapped.

"Elio also only thinks about himself. He let us drop because he is scared that I would snitch him. He is only thinking about hiding the fact that he's gay!" Mike's eyes shoot big.

"Yes, we have a faggot as a friend. And guess what? Elio wants to suck on your dick! But you were too busy finding Sophie's clitoris! You only think about yourself you selfish prick!"

With that I walked away. I know I should not make Elio feel bad about being gay, because there is nothing wrong with being gay, but there is something wrong with being a bad friend. They ruined everything in our friend group. Go to fucking hell with each other.

I found Owen in the crowd.

"Why so mad?"

"Mike and Elio."

"What happened?"

"Had a fight with Mike about Elio."

"Well, whatever you said, helped." He nudged his elbow in my side and nodded towards the back of the room. Mike and Elio were standing in a deep conversation out of hearing from anyone. I kept my eyes on them, until they walked away together. I couldn't see where they were going, as the crowd blocked my view.

"There is your waifu." Owen smirked and walked away. I looked over and saw Marin coming towards me.

"Hello my lady."

"Hello good sir."

"Not mad anymore?" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I was just so done with him."

"Same."

"Anyway... Where were we?" she turned to her side so she was directly looking at me. I followed her movements and took ahold of her waist as she placed her arms around my neck. We danced a little bit to the music like this. It was sweet and soft.