Epilogue

The story told by the boy he used to love

I had it. Then I lost it.

I had found it. Then it was taken away from me.

For a good year , I had everything I've ever asked for. Friends, family, a love and a will to live.

I held the urn my love was put in. It was a pretty one. A silver one with a rainbow engraved in it. My mum and I had thrown my lover's dad's ashes out over the same place where his first love was spread out. We did this out of respect. He was so broken because he had lost his soulmate. Mum knew this, but she thought she could change this broken man. You can't always fix a broken heart. But it was nice from her to try.

I looked at the ashes from my soulmate.

The news of the sudden death was engraved in my memory like a word into a tree.

I wiped a tear from cheek.

It's time.

It was midnight at the lake. The favourite place of me and my love. The place where we would come to hide. To enjoy. To talk. Our spot.

The full moon was reflecting on the water. The forest gave me a sad tone to cry on.

I opened the earn.

"You complete me on every way. Even ways I didn't even knew I needed to be completed on. I love you so much, that it hurts. But it's a good pain. Yours always."

I watched the water take the ashes away. I watched the water carry him to a better place. I sat down.

His touch fresh in my memory. His kiss still on my lips. His voice still in my head. His smell still in my nose. His name still on the tip of my tongue.

Can you die from a heartbreak? Because this hurts a lot.
Sitting on the moist ground, I watched the water slowly going back and forth on the shore. I watched the trees moving in the wind. Until a sudden voice sound:

"Hi Specks."

A/N
I'm gonna leave it here.
Make sure to vote and check the end card :)
Stay true, be you and spread kindness
-Notsouseless, cuz maybe I'm not so useless after all