Author's Note & Trailer

Welcome to Crown of Iron!

I'm so excited to share with you my first fantasy-romance story. As always, you never have to worry if I'm going to leave you hanging. Crown of Iron is completely written and will update every Monday and Friday.

As with all fantasy stories, this was a stretch of the imagination, magic systems, new types of beings, and the names—baby Jesus help me—coming up with fantasy names. I would have been at a total loss if it wasn't for the help of the one and only, my partner in writing crime, my best friend eternalfelicity. **Go check out her stories, she's amazing.**

If you enjoy Raelle's story, please make sure to click the star and leave comments; it is the best way to reward me.

Remember that the comments in my stories are a safe place for all readers, so please refrain from using offensive language based on race, sexuality, religion, or any of the other traits/beliefs that make us beautifully different. If you are questioning what you are about to comment...don't hit the POST button. It's that easy. This doesn't mean that you can't share negative thoughts or point out mistakes in the story, by all means, I want your honest opinion.

There you have it; go forth and join Raelle on her epic adventure!

Much Love,

Crystal

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN WATTPAD, IT IS AN ILLEAL PIRATED VERSION OF MY ORIGINAL WORK. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE RETURN TO WATTPAD TO READ THIS STORY FOR FREE.