[1] Breath it in

"Bitch..."

Ki flinched at the sound of Nicci's voice. They were at Roddy Ricch and DaBaby's show since Nicci loved to push Ki wherever she wanted, but she never seemed to have a problem with it. Especially cause there was something she liked about this Roddy guy, she didn't know what it was.

"What...?" She responded in a tired and slow voice.

"Girl you always be daydreaming what you on?" She turned to face the stage where there rappers performed and then she turned her head back smirking.

"Ki, you dreaming uh somebody?"

Ki scratched her head in response, then shrugged it off to try and avoid the question.

***

By the end of the performance, Ki felt tired as hell, not because of the performance, but because of the time, she was easily weakened. Just as she was about to drift, Nicci suggested something crazy.

"Ki, wait, should we try sneak into the dressing room?"

Ki was awake now, wide awake. The idea sounded ridiculous and almost impossible. They were at the front row, but it still looked like a tricky task.

"Nicci, what the-"

Nicci grabbed Ki's arm, ducking while she closed her eyes praying that it would end. She finally reopened them when she heard Nicci whisper. "Holy fuck."

Ki's heart jumped for a second, but she realized why Nicci said that. They were hiding behind a full clothing rack, just when they heard footsteps walk into the room.

She covered her mouth afraid that she would make a sound. The footsteps seemed to move closer and closer to the clothing rack with every passing second. Ki's heart almost stopped when she heard another person enter the room and the footsteps froze.

"What's good," she heard what sounded like Roddy speak, and it sounded as if he was the one closest to them. Ki nearly screamed, and Nicci silently laughed, but she accidentally let out a squeak.

"What's-" DaBaby cut himself off when he heard the sound. "Where that shit coming from?"

In response, Roddy faced the clothing rack again, when he noticed feet at the bottom of it. He immediately moved some clothes to the side and stared down at the two girls.

Ki turned to Nicci and shook her but she didn't say anything. She look back up at Roddy, finding it hard to look into his hypnotizing hazel eyes. She panicked lost for words until he broke the silence. "What're y'all doing back here?" DaBaby walked forward as he spoke. "Need help there?"

"Um, nah we good." She smiled dismissively and Nicci nodded as they stood shakily from the tension.

"So why y'all here?" Roddy repeated, an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, shit," Nicci muttered. "We uh, wanted to...?" Ki shook her head, embarrassed when DaBaby spoke again.

"Random shit, but y'all have some pretty asses."

Ki laughed with her hand over her mouth as she nudged Nicci and she laughed as well. "Shit, thanks I guess!"

Roddy nodded, his expression softer. "Can I get a name, maybe?" He put a hand on Ki's shoulder and her eyes widened a bit when she noticed Nicci smirk.

"I'm Keilantra. But you might as well call me Ki." She smiled, thought she still felt tensed up and needed to relieve it. He gave her a one arm hug, patting her on the back. She was wearing a casual top, but as he hugged her, he could still feel the curvy figure of her body.