[12] Sit Back Down

"Y'all fuckin crazy." DaBaby laughed sarcastically.

Roddy had offered for them all to talk something out in a cafe. Somehow, he remembered Ki, Nicci and everything that happened. He was glad that was the case, but DaBaby and Nicci were still a problem. And so far, they didn't even like each other.

"We ain't fuckin. We ain't!"

"...You were." Ki spoke hovering her hand over her mouth with some food still in it.

"And, Ki... Sorry I forgot about you, lil mama." Roddy smirked at her, his eyes glowing and she couldn't have been more glad have him back. Ki just rested her head on his shoulder while looking up at him as he smiled down at her.

"Stop that shit." Nicci scolded them, looking them up and down distastefully.

"What? You jealous or sum?" Roddy taunted before tracing his tongue up Ki's neck then kissing her sloppily. There were a few eyes on them, but they didn't really care.

"Oh, for fuck sake!" Nicci stood up suddenly, and her attitude was anything but usual. "We can here to talk. Not to watch you drool over your fake ass bitch!"

A strained silence fell in the room. Nicci looked around feeling uncomfortable and she sat down immediately.

"Fuck you, Nicci. And we got an audience. You got another act for em?" Ki hiss-whispered feeling like she was ready to fight her right now. Nicci just glared at her.

There was so much tension at the table - like two bears growling at each other. Everyone around them were still looking and whispering among themselves.

"Baby," Roddy tapped Ki's shoulder, whispering. "Chill out, we tryna get Nicci and Johnathan back together. We ain't got time for this shit."

"I don't care! Fuck her and her dumbass relationship!" Ki snatched her phone from the table and shoved it into her handbag. She got up and stormed out.

***

"You fucked up. You fucked up, Nicci." DaBaby shook his head, lighting a blunt. "Shut up." She growled as she slapped his arm hard.

"Y'all are... Broken. This wasn't what y'all usually acted like." Roddy shrugged walking ahead. "You don't know shit. You don't know me!" Nicci yelled at him.

"You know what? I'll leave y'all alone. Fix yo own problems. I'll find Ki." Roddy spoke before leaving them, before they could reply. It was awkward for them, because Roddy wasn't there to cut that and they felt like had to look away from each other.

"...You know," Nicci started but failed to continue.

"What?" Baby continued to look down, not concerned about what she had to say, just glad that silence was finally cut.

"I do feel like we've met before."

"Not you too." DaBaby sighed, stopping. She stopped as well to hear what he was going to say next. "Those niggas crazy as fuck, she just some random ass girl that was hiding in a dressing room."

"Ahem?" Nicci cleared her throat looking at him with wide excuse me eyes.

"Oh yeah, you. Forgot about you."

With that, she left him.

***

ᵗᵃᵐᶦᶦ