[15] New Day

"You're pregnant?"

"Yea..." Ki answered, looking down at her feet, but Roddy put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Why are you acting like that? You know I don't bite, baby."

She looked back up at him. "Do you know how amazing that is?" He smiled.

"So that means we're together again, right?" Ki asked, smiling. "Well that's a silly question, isn't it?"

"Yea, I guess it is. But... How will we deal with the media?"

"We just don't. Let them do their shit. That won't change us." Ki leaned in to kiss him when she heard the door open.

Ki and Roddy froze in place hearing footsteps go upstairs and near the bedroom. They door opened slowly to reveal the other Roddy, just as astounded as they were. "What the fuck... You're me?"

"Nah, you're me. This has got to be some kind of problem that occurred when we went back in time." Roddy figured.

"So what now?" Ki asked.

"Wait... I think I got an idea." The other Roddy nodded. "What?"

"It kinda looks like I'm further in the future." He took his phone out his pocket, checking the time. "It's 6 for me. What about you?"

"8. 8am." Roddy raised a brown as he checked his phone. "So what are we supposed to do about this?"

"...Why don't y'all just touch hands. I mean... I see it in movies sometimes, lon know." Ki shrugged.

"...Fine." Roddy rolled his eyes.

***

"Fuck, daddy." Nicci moaned as DaBaby eating her out, but he stopped abruptly giving her an annoyed face. "Oh, hell nah."

"What?"

"Bitch, I ain't yo daddy, I'm yo baby for fuck sake." DaBaby said and Nicci pinched her nose holding in a laugh.

"Okay, baby then." Nicci rolled her eyes sarcasticly.

"Much better."

***

"So it worked." Ki smiled. "Yea. Which means this shit finally over."

"I'm thinking of joining us all together for a lil dinner." Ki said as she opened up her closet. "I like that idea."

"Aight I'll set it up here. Go home and change. Its gonna look real different here when you come back." Ki smiled, giving him his things before ushering him out.

***

"Okay

"Okay. I'm fucking with this look you got going on, fasho." Roddy smiled at Ki.

"You talking about me or the place?" She raised a brow.

"Both."

"Aw- Hey! Nicci gimme the chicken back!" Ki reached for Nicci's arm but she'd already bitten into it. "Nicci you really be stealing chicken from someone else's plate. Wit yo greedy ass." Baby face palmed and Nicci rolled her eyes.

"Nigga be quiet, you know you'd do the same if you had the chance."

"Let's make a toast." Roddy said as he lifted his glass of wine. "On what?" Nicci asked.

"Uh, life."

"...Well I'll toast to that!" DaBaby said causing Ki to chuckle. "Same here, bitch!" Nicci smiled lifting her glass, and they all clicked their drinks.

"Actually... Fuck life." Ki laughed causing everyone to shake their head at her.

"Girl, shut yo ass up."

~End~

Here's a little peek into their future!

***

"Ooh, she cute! I love her already." Nicci smiled as she carried Ki's baby in her arms.

"What's her name?" Baby asked.

"Kendis."

"I'm liking the name. Y'all have pretty good parenting skills, if I do say so myself."

"How's that? We ain't dealt with no kids before, what do you mean?" Roddy asked confused.

"Well you're pretty good at parenting each other, I've seen." Nicci said and Ki failed to hold in a laugh.

"So you think I'm... We're childish, yet grown at the same time?"

"What else could I be saying?"

"I'm not childish, just so you know." Roddy rolled his eyes and DaBaby and Nicci laughed at him.

"...Me and this nigga will be going for now. Well see you soon." Nicci grabbed DaBaby's arm smirking.

"Oh shit. This again. Correction: she'll see you in heaven."

Thank you for reading Breathin'! It's the end, but I've still got a book going on called Ride or Die (ROD) that you can check out. Thanks for the love this book got! I've been on this app in the past, before the acc was created and I had never gotten near 1k reads. That was a while back.

Love y'all, Shari.

~Comment, Vote~