[9] Break Rules

"How disappointing you are!"

The principal looked over at Roddy. "How dare you hurt another student in our school!" She growled.

"Do you even know who I am?" Ki heard Roddy whisper and she nudged him giving him an I know right face.

"And you..." She glared in Ki's direction. "You encouraged his actions. And you had been in trouble previously."

"Wait-"

"Excuse me?!" The principal scoffed.

"Listen, I-"

Roddy nudged her and mouthed a no because they needed this to happen in order to find the symbol. Even so, Ki stood up and spoke.

"Look, I didn't do nun, that guy hurt me, and that's why Roddy punched him. He saved me." Ki said, never taking her eyes off the principal.

"...I see." She said, surprisingly. "However, physical contact like that is not tolerated here, so you with receive a detention and a few duties tomorrow." The principal nodded at Roddy.

"...And as for the young man, he'll be expelled for harming a student."

"So what duties we talking?"

"Cleaning." She said, her face emotionless.

"Got it," he nodded, to Ki's surprise.

***

"Well you got it easy," Ki playfully pushed Roddy. "You shoulda been expelled too."

"I saved yo ass, what chu talking bout?"

"Keep talking, baby."

Roddy chuckled. "Yo ass ain't serious." Ki flung her hair so that it flicked in his face and tried to make it look as it it were an accident.

"Oh shit, sorry," she said as she tried to hold a straight face, but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Fuck you, yo ass earned it." Roddy said as he slapped her ass loudly.

"Stop...! What if someone heard that shit?" Ki bit her lip, smiling. "That's the whole point." He said smirking slightly, pulling up his hood.

"Get outta here, I need to put sum in my locker."

"Aight," Roddy nodded, and he continued walking on as Ki unlocked and opened her locker. When she was done, she locked it back and someone tapped her. That tap did not bring good memories, so naturally, she was taken aback.

"Ki..." They knew her name, but it didn't sound like Nicci, Roddy or DaBaby.

It was Daniel.

He sounded relaxed, and he didn't show any anger. She turned to face you.

"Daniel le-"

"Baby, I'm sorry I haven't been round you much."

Baby? Ki though, wondering what was going on. Imma play along, see what goes down.

"Daniel?"

"I love you, okay? I've just been busy and shit, you feel me?"

Ki nodded slowly, a little uncomfortable. "If yo ever down, I got chu, bae."

"Uh, thank you...?"

He must think we're still together.

He planted a kiss on her cheek, then on her lips.