17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

BY THE TIME the bus gets back to campus it's around one in the morning. I'm standing outside of the frat house and don't give it a second thought before I place a couple of knocks on the door.

After about a minute or so Dion opens it up, pausing for a moment once he realizes that I've been crying. I know I probably look like hell, but I'm praying he doesn't ask why. I know he thinks I'm already a slut, so why not add crazy bitch too?

"I'm here to see Xavier." I tell him.

He opens the door wider for me, and I push past him before he can ask me what's wrong. It's too long of a list to explain, and I just need Xavier. I need my best friend. I need all of him.

Once I reach the third floor I knock on the door. He must be sleeping so I knock again, finally seeing his tired eyes meet mine. His hair is all over the place, and he's just in his briefs. He blinks a couple of seconds to wake up before he realizes that I've been crying. "Hey." He immediately sounds concerned. "What's going on? Did you have a nightmare?"

I tug him towards me and finally press my lips against his. He feels so good, and my body immediately feels like it's on fire. His arms go around my waist as he deepens it, his tongue going inside of my mouth. It's been too long since we've done this. It's been too long since I've felt him.

We mold together so perfectly. My body fits so securely against his as he bends down and makes the kiss faster. He pulls me with him into the room, our lips never leaving each other's, and he uses my back to shut the door to his room.

"Elena." He breaks the kiss, panting heavily. "A-are you sure you want to do this? Because I've wanted this for a long fucking time, and I don't know if I have it in me to stop myself to ask you again, so please be honest with me."

My bottom lip is trembling as he looks at me, but I immediately nod my head. "Xav, I'm so sad. I'm in such a fucking depression that I'm trying to get out of, but this is the one thing..." I shake my head in disbelief. "You are the one thing that helps me forget. I'm more sure about this than anything."

He doesn't press me further. He kisses me again and keeps my back against the bedroom door. His hands are running down my waist until they reach the button of my shorts, my hips thrusting to meet his fingers.

"Fuck." He moans against my ear, twisting the button of my shorts to get them undone. My hands are raking through his hair, my entire body craving him. I need him.

When my shorts go around my ankles and his hand slips inside my panties, he intakes a sharp breath and chuckles into my skin. "Oh my god." He says, causing me to smile. "You know how much I missed you?"

He picks me up into his arms so that my thighs are around his waist and carries me over to his bed, setting me down gently. Removing the shorts from my ankles, he stares down at me and smiles. It's the most reassuring look I've ever gotten.

"Take everything off." He says. "Please."

I do what I'm told as I watch him take off his briefs. I'm finally able to look at all of him again, and the view is fucking beautiful. I've missed him so much. I've missed all of him.

He crawls on top of me on the bed and parts my thighs with his knee. He's so damn good at this, and he knows that he is. The cocky grin on his face is one that I've cherished. It's one of my favorite expressions on him.

"Xav." I breathe out finally, running my hands down his chest. He looks up at me in agony almost, afraid that I'm going to want to stop.

"Is it too much?" He asks.