33

On the morning of New Year's Eve, I'm woken up by Xavier climbing into bed beside me. He would always sneak in last year in the early morning before his parents would wake up, and when his arms wrap around me like old times I let out a sight of relief and pull him closer.

"Morning, baby." He whispers, placing a gentle kiss to my cheek.

He's in nothing but his briefs, and I can hardly make out his face from the sun that hasn't risen yet. There's bits of moonlight seeping through the blinds, causing shadows to fall over us.

Too tired to make conversation, I nuzzle my head into the nape of his neck and welcome the heat his body brings. I wish we could sleep together the entire night, but I also understand his parents wishes. Do they honestly think that we weren't going to sneak into each other's room though? Especially when we're right across the hall from each other?

Tilting my chin up with his fingertips, he kisses my lips gently, but after a couple of seconds I find myself melting into him once more, the kiss growing stronger like it always seems to do.

His hands are running up the t-shirt I have on, running directly to my breasts. Thank god I decided not to wear pants. It makes it a lot easier for him.

We haven't had sex since Logan passed away, or since we got back together. It's been agonizing not being able to feel this connection with him. It makes me feel so relaxed. A sensation that nobody else could ever bring me.

I'm still so tired, but not tired enough for this. I kiss him back intensely, eventually letting him roll on top of me.

"I need you." Xavier begs, moving down on the bed so that he can roll my t-shirt up and place kisses on my stomach. "Please?"

The moonlight shines down on his face, his lips wet and his eyes darker than ever. My stomach does flips just from the sight of him.

I part my legs slightly to let him know my answer, and he smirks before he bends his head down to kiss me... there.

I bite my lip as his tongue explores every inch, my moans being held back from the silence. I can't moan and risk his parents hearing, and it's like he knows that. It's like he's trying to torture me as he performs his work the best he ever has.

It's so quiet that all I can hear is his tongue working wonders, and when it begins to feel way too good, I grasp onto his hair so that he'll look at me.

"Xav." I pant breathlessly.

"Hm?" He asks with a devilish smile, knowing exactly what he's doing.

He seems to know that I'm losing patience, because in a second he crawls back on top of me and leans down to kiss my lips. He tastes sweet, and I blush from the thought that it's because of what he was just doing.

"I'm so glad you're on the pill." He smirks and removes his briefs, tossing them onto the floor. "Because this..." he places himself in front of me before he pushes inside, letting out a sigh of pleasure. "Feels so much better."

I run my fingertips down his back, gently sinking my nails in when he goes deeper. I can't find the words to speak whenever he's inside of me because all of my thoughts completely leave my head.

"I love you." He mutters into my skin. "So much."

He lifts up my leg to go even deeper, my jaw dropping open from the amount of pleasure.

"Shh." He laughs quietly when he sees my face, shaking his head in disbelief. "Just enjoy it, baby."

After a couple of seconds I'm unable to hold it together any longer. A soft moan escapes my lips as I unravel myself around him, my legs growing weak and my eyes growing heavier.