Prologue

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

IZUMI'S POV

It was finally time for the entrance exam..ten months of hell just for this day. 'No pressure Izumi.' I thought to myself as I started making my way up the steps. As I walked toward the entrance, I suddenly tripped..'so this is it..' I thought as the ground kept getting closer and closer. But then I stopped. "Huh?" I exclaimed.

"You should watch where you're going girly. It'd be a shame if you fell." My savior said as she gently placed me down and undid whatever her quirk is.

She was so pretty! Beautiful brown hair in a bob cut and chocolate eyes that almost seemed to sparkle. A blush on both of her cheeks.

"T-Thanks! Thank you so much.." I bowed quickly.

"Don't mention it." She winked at me and kept walking inside without so much as another word.

I was stuck in a little trance as I attempted to process what just happened. Thankfully I snapped out of it.

"Wait! What's your name!?" I shouted as I ran after her.

OCHAKO'S POV

"Tch." I gritted my teeth. 'I just HAD to save her from falling. Now how am I supposed to stay incognito?' I turned to look at the plain looking green haired girly that decided to run after me.

"Oh sorry! My name..is Uraraka. Ochako Uraraka. Pleasure meeting yah."

The freckled girl panted from running and looked up at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"Thank you for waiting! My name is Midoriya. Izumi Midoriya. Are you here to take the hero test too?" She asked me with a lot of excitement in her voice.

"U-Uh..yea.." I said simply. Not really knowing how to react.

"That's g-great! Mind if..if we sit together? I'm really nervous and the only person I know here is..not the greatest company." She asked me through a deep blush.

"Sure, I guess." I replied, not really caring anymore at this point.

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She grabbed my hands and gave me another huge smile.

"Thank you!" She replied gleefully.

The hand holding was a bit awkward, but I tried to go along with it. She doesn't seem bad, just a little clingy. 'Maybe I can make this work to my advantage. She seems desperate for friends..desperation is the greatest motivator. I would know..'

"Are you ok, Uraraka?" She asked me breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yah!! Sorry, I just zone out sometimes." I answered back, cursing my momentary weakness.

She smiled softly back at me and then started dragging me inside.
"Come on! We don't want to be late."

"No.." I replied, a slight grin spreading on my face "We really don't want to be late for this."