Conversation♡. ཾ •

"Now what did I tell ya about calling me that?!"  I said as I walked to her right side and looped my arm through hers.
"That..you totally love it!"
"No I'm pretty sure that's exactly the opposite of what I said."

"You! Miss Williams, do not! Get to call me that until you know the backstory and I'm never sharing that embarrassment so I guess that's never." 

She threw her hands into the air and looked at me in disbelief. "That's is so unfair!"
"Sorry babe I don't make the rules." I  replied lightly pinching her cheek affectionately. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along into the Bison.

As we walked in still clutching palms a rush of warm air hit me. The fairy lights lining the bar gave it a warm, inviting glow. As I looked to my side at Ellie I met her eyes and smiled. It's scary how much i enjoyed seeing her smile back at me.

We break apart after I uttered "I'm gonna use the bathroom"  hearing her say "ok I'll go catch up with Jesse." In return. I may have left her but my mind never did. I couldn't help myself. As I went to the bathroom I finished my business then went straight to the dirty mirror.

I stared and over analyzed myself for who knows how long honestly. Thoughts of Ellie and what she may think of me and my looks wizzing around my brain. When I came back out Ellie was gone. I looked for Dina instead seeing her and Jesse fussing as usual. Ellie wasn't with her so maybe she's outside?

I walked out and headed towards her house and caught her going the same way walking pretty fast. Rushing to catch up, I lightly rested my hand on her upper arm. "Woah slow down El!" She quickly shifted away and looked at me.

Seeming to realize it was just me she relaxed and stepped back into my still outstretched hand. She gave me a sad smile and a deep frown. "Hey" I slid my palm down and grabbed her hand and we significantly slowed our pace as we continued to her house.

"Hey...uh are you..ok?" She pulled me to a stop and grabbed both of my hands. "What took you so long in the bathroom?" I gave her a funny look at the question but answered anyway. "Honestly?"
"Of course" she said smirking very slightly. She tilted her head to the side waiting for me to answer.

That stupid ass piece of hair. It's taunting me. Should I brush it back?. She seemed upset and now might not be the time to be so..affectionate.
She's staring at me. Her smirk growing bigger along with my smile.

I can't help it! I reach up and push the soft strand of hair behind her reddened freezing cold ear. "I was thinking. About you mostly..honest." She fully smiles briefly but then her frown came back. "I wanna be honest with you too."

I frowned back at her. "I kissed Dina. Well, really she kissed me! But I...I kissed her back." I didn't know how to feel. I mean I love dina but this kind of hurt. I started to step back a little. My hands relaxing their grip on hers.

"No!" Pulling me back in a hastily tightened grip. "Don't do that Empress!" She suddenly pulled me in even closer. I was enveloped by her scent mixed with the brisk cool air around us. She smelt of a damp forests save for the hints of whiskey ruminating on her breath. It was nice though, it was warm and grounding.

She rubbed the side of her nose against mine and looked up into my eyes. "I'm into you ok?"
Frozen in place all I could do was continue to listen to her ramble. "I mean I thought I've been pretty obvious!" She deeply frowned again. "You never really made a direct move though so i kept my options open I guess and I've liked Dina almost just as long as I have you and-"