C♡me here。˚•*:・゚

Luckily I didn't have to wait too long for Ellie to come back but Unluckily she caught me snooping. What can I say? I was bored.
As I was lazily flipping through her journal and admiring how skilled she is, paying no mind to my surroundings.

Suddenly hearing a "What are you doing?" from behind me made me freeze knowing I'd been caught red handed. Deciding to spin around and give her my best 'please don't be mad' face, only to see her raising her brows with her arms crossed. I knew it was futile.

I sheepishly smiled at her feeling guilty. "I know I'm not suppose to look but come on El!" Giving her puppy dog eyes and a pout I walked towards her and came to a stop less then a foot away. I then copied her stance and continued; "Actually I think this was a set up! I mean you just left it lying there. Wide open! You know how easily i give into temptation El."

Rolling her eyes and trying not to smile she broke her stance and walked over to her desk to see exactly what I'd seen. After pressing her palms on the flat surface on either side of the journal Ellie leaned over and started looking back over the pages I'd read.

She turned her head to the side and spoke back in my direction. "Too bad, you didn't even get to the good stuff and still got caught." She taunted me with a smirk. I can only see the side of her face, doused in shadows due to the light coming from the opposite direction but I can still see that smug ass expression.

Pouting again, i shifted on my feet for a moment. Suddenly i really wanted to wipe that look off her face. Now usually, Ellie's the one that makes me loose my cool. Not the other way around. Unless it's unintentional, but I've decided not this time.

Two can be a tease. Walking up behind her i used my body to press her front into the desk while brushing my lips against the crane of her neck. She let out a light gasp and immediately straightened up. Now, towering over me at her full height. Only her finger tips touched the desk. I began dragging mine up her sides and back down again, then moving them to rest on her abdomen. Continuing my affections on the back of her neck and rubbing my thumb across her hip.

I smirked as I heard her let out a hum. "I thought you'd at least pout for a little." She said letting out a breathy laugh. "Maybe even beg for me to show you the rest but-" a  failed attempt at suppressing the moan that left her as I tenderly sucked on her neck. Once she took a moment to suck in some air she finished her previous statement. "definitely not this."

Using her hips I pulled Ellie around to face me. Her hands now gripped the edges of the desk. I could see a bit of her tattoo poking out from under her jacket leading up her wrist. Wanting to see the whole tat in all its glory, i continued my assault on her neck. Allowing my hands to start pulling her jacket off her shoulders.

Giving the top of my head a kiss she released her tight grip on the wood to help me rid her of the thick clothing. In nothing but her sports bra now she sat on the object behind her, spreading her legs and grabbing my hips while bringing me closer.

Remembering her words from earlier I smirked and trailed my finger tips from her hands on my hips until I rested them on her cheeks. After sharing a slow, passionate kiss with Ellie trying to deepen it. I slowly pulled away and smirked again. "Now maybe you'll be the one begging for me." I whispered as seductively as I could.

Ellie's eyes locked onto my lips, hanging onto my every word. Smirking I went on to say "That is if your stubborn ass will even let me tease you?" I finished raising my brows. She pinched the fabric of my shirt in between her calloused fingers. Playing with it. Resting her head against mine and semi-pouting at me she spoke, "I'm not stubborn."
"Oh really? Do you recall that the reason we're in this position is because you won't let me see your journal? All I wanna see are those sketches of me you keep hiding!"

Now with the bottom half of my shirt rolled up she roamed her hands across my stomach. Her touch was warm as she continued feeling, until stopping just below my breast and caressing the skin over my ribs. "It's embarrassing. And I don't know...I don't want you to hate them." She said no longer looking at me and watching her hands caress me with furrowed brows and parted lips.

Grabbing her wrist I halted her movements and grasped her hands in mine. Bringing them up to my face and kissing her knuckles before returning them to my waist. She watched me do this, it bringing a pretty smile to her face. "You have no reason to be embarrassed now El. I mean first off your an amazing artist, so i could never hate them or anything else about you for the record. But it's ok if you still don't want me to see them. I should have respected that and I'm sorry for peaking at your journal. My curiosity got the best of me!" I confessed with a chuckle. I finished off my apology with softly gripping her chin and giving her a gentle kiss.

First beaming at me she then suddenly turned away from my face. Immediately making me notice the blazing hue in her cheeks. You would think she would of been blushing earlier at our more..handsy actions but not El.  As much as she tries to hide it, I've gathered over the years that Els truly the world's biggest sap deep down. Thats what I love about her most.

Instead of teasing her about it (out loud) like I usually would, I brought my hand to her face bringing her back to me. Facing her I could tell she just couldn't wipe the smile off her face. This sent jolts of joy throughout my body. I felt like I was floating.

Giving her forehead a peck I pulled her up and to the bed across the room. "Are you staying?" she asked and took off her shoes and bottoms.
"Dunno Williams, do you want me to stay?" I replied while unlacing my boots. That familiar smirk reclaimed her face. "Hmm well it's pretty cold out and it'd be rude to kick you out so late.." she trailed off as she helped me undress for bed. "So I guess you can stay." She winked. Rolling my eyes at her I pushed her onto the pillows and hovered over her waist with my hands on her shoulders.

"On one condition" Letting her hands find their place on my sides she continued to humor me.
"Lot of demands for a guest." She joked.
To think that yesterday I would of only been able to fantasize about being in this position with the girl of my dreams and now it's real. You better believe I'm gonna take advantage of all this has to offer.

"Cuddle me till we're asleep?"
Watching her expression change to that stupid smirk only made me think 'ah theirs that smug face I love.' This only made my smile widen. In that moment I knew I'd never grow tired of the ache in my cheeks being with her brought me, as she opened her arms to me.
"Come here."