ONE-1

3rd POV  

Hinata ran to the gym as fast as he can, hoping not to be late to volleyball practice. 

 When he got there, everyone was around Coach Ukai.

"Everyone, we'll have a new manager joining starting today. Please take care of her and get to know her." Ukai said as he grinned at everyone.

"This is Marie, your third manager." Takeda-sensei says as he presents Marie who was behind her.

"Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, I am Marie Lee. Please take care of me." She said as she smiled. However, she noticed that everyone doesn't actually seem to care about her and they just nod.

'Wow, She looks so cool! She's so tall too!' Hinata thought as he put his bag down the floor.

"Yo Shouyou!" Nishinoya greets him, along with Tanaka who just smiles at him and turns back to practice.

"Hinata, you're late. We have to practice." Daichi says to him

"Oi boke, come quick. I have to toss to you." Kageyama said, holding a ball.

Tsukishima just rolls his eyes and serves on the court. 

"Hey Hinata!" Yamaguchi welcomes him.

 "Hello everyone!" Hinata replied cheerfully.

Kiyoko and Yachi walk inside the gym. Their eyes catch Marie who's looking at Hinata with envious eyes.

'Her aura screams trouble.' Kiyoko thought. 

'She looks so scary..' Yachi thinks as she goes away farther away from Marie. 

 When Hinata saw them, he greeted them, more like shouted happily.

 They soon started practicing their serve and receive. 

After practice Marie, Yachi and Kiyoko gave them towels and water.

Hinata was so sweaty, he took his shirt off.

 "Pick up your jaw king, your spit is falling."

"Shut up Tsukishima, don't act like you don't like the view from here."

Kiyoko looked at the members of the Karasuno volleyball team, "Simps." She rolls her eyes and sighs.

Marie looked at Kiyoko as well as the other volleyball players in annoyance. Yachi lightly teases them.

 'This redheaded headass roach needs to go. I want all of them for me, and only me. I'll make sure that kid will suffer.' Marie thought as she stared at the team.

"Alright everyone, that's enough practice for now. I have some announcements to make!" Coach Ukai says as everyone walks to him. 

"What is it Coach?" Daichi, the team captain, said.

 "We are going to volleyball camp tomorrow, so make sure to wake up early and pack all your things because we will be staying there for a whole week." Coach Ukai said.

"Does that mean I get to see Kenken?!" Hinata asked excitedly.

"Yep, not only Nekoma but Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Dateko, and all of the others are there too." Coach Ukai answered.

 "Okay then, let's all go home now!" Daichi said. 

"Lets buy meat buns on the way home." Suga suggested.

 "We buy meat buns almost everyday now, and there's a camp tomorrow so why not?" Daichi goes out to get changed quicker than anybody else. 

"Did I hear meat buns?!" Hinata asked as his eyes sparkles which made everyone's stomach do flips.

Proof reader: Aki

Editor: Aki

Author: parkjeon850