My DR Dreams

So like many shifters I've been having a lot more dreams lately, in many of which I am in my DR or with people from my DR. So I thought I'd share some of them, for humors sake.

I wrote these down usually the in the morning after I woke up, but a few I actually wrote down immediately after waking up (so like 4 am).

Also I'm cutting out the dreams that are irrelevant (unless they were really funny) and to make it make sense I'm bolding the names of people from my DR and only using initials for the people from my CR.

Also I've been rewatching Brooklyn 99 so I keep having B99 dreams

11/18

I was at phs in the 50s finally! I remember taking an elevator at one point, but mostly I was in the gym and i remember there was either a dance or a basketball game going on. There was also a dead body in a casket, it was like a teacher or something and we were having his memorial service i think. A helicopter came to pick him up and airlifted the casket, I was watching from really high up.

11/20

I was in a library I think on a chair, next to me were Jerry's parents and I kept studying their side profile against Jerry's in my head to figure out which he looks more like but their side profiles were almost the same so I got up to go find Jerry but I woke up.

I was checking classmates and had a message from someone who graduated '59 and she sent a whole paragraph talking about Len and how great he was.

11/24

H and I were in the makeup room and I was showing her everything in there, including the football pads from the show Karren did in 1956 and I told her that. They were small and limper than I remembered. Then we went to sleep, still in there. After a while I kept looking towards the door to the drama room because it looked like moonlight was coming in and I had to check, and when I went over it was open. Then we walked through. I looked out the windows in the back of the stage, then I jumped off onto a platform that was there. It was loud, but I was pretty sure we were ok. We walked through his classroom and the tables, then out into the hallway. H turned on a ton of lights. I looked down the stairwell through that little gap and though about going downstairs, but decided against it. We decided to go back to sleep and were at home for a second using the bathroom and such. Then we went to sleep. But I realized a light was on, so I went back into the drama room to turn it off and A was sitting on the stage with L. I turned off the light and went to sleep, then I realized there was still one light on. I went back out there and was scared by them again, even though they were just sitting there, palms together on the stage doing some weird couple hand thing idk. I was going around trying to remember what light it was and A came and made fun of me for it. I told him I still could never remember which lights were where and he told me that the drama teacher liked to call it the coat check light. I started to head for the desk on the side of the wall but A laughed and said "look, why don't I take you around and show you all the lights so next time you can do it yourself?" and I said yes, gratefully.

We were getting ready to leave, but instead of A taking me it was Andy Dwyer. I was worried he'd give me covid because neither of us had masks, but then I realized he hadn't left the building since March. He and Jake Peralta rode in giant baby diaper scooters, and then the actual scooter part came up behind them, two people inside.

(photo reference I drew when I woke up)