Chapter 7: Did you see the original

On He Yang's birthday, Xu Chengyan woke up early.

The man beside him was still fast asleep, Xu Chengyan got up, lightened his movements, got out of bed in his nightgown and went to the open-air balcony, seeing the sun outside.

There were also several flower pots in the corners of the balcony. Xu Chengyan watered it, and when he returned to the bedroom, he saw that the man on the bed had woken up.

The man was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a mobile phone and lowering his hair, as if he was dealing with things.

The man's upper body was still naked, the quilt slipped down on his waist, and several long red scratches could be seen on the exposed sturdy back.

Xu Chengyan looked at the marks on the man's back, and his peach eyes couldn't help but bend.

These are the traces he left last night.

Xu Chengyan walked over, sat beside the man, suddenly leaned over, and put his arms around the man's waist.

"Sir, happy birthday."

Xu Chengyan leaned on the man's shoulder, sniffing the familiar scent on the man's body, feeling very secure.

The man turned his head and asked in a low voice, "Don't have to go to class?"

"There is no class today, so I can spend the whole day with Mr. Xu." Xu Chengyan raised his head, his eyes sparkling.

Suddenly thinking of something, Xu Chengyan quickly released his hand, "Sir, wait for me."

Xu Chengyan got up, went to the side cabinet, opened the drawer, and took out a packaged gift box from it.

Xu Chengyan took the gift box, returned to the bed, and hurriedly handed it over.

"birthday present!"

He Yang took the gift box and opened it, and saw a pair of sapphire blue cufflinks inside.

"Didn't you buy a suit last time, sir? It just fits." Xu Chengyan smiled.

This pair of cufflinks is a style he has chosen for a long time and has been saving for a long time, and it is already the best gift he can give.

He is just an ordinary piano teacher, while Mr. is a top boss in the upper class, and there is a big gap between them.

He can only try his best to give his best to Mr.

Sometimes he even felt that he was lucky enough to meet Mr.

He and his husband are completely two worlds, but one day five years ago, they suddenly had an intersection, and then they got closer and closer.

Mr. is like a **** high above, out of reach.

But now, the gods belong to him alone.

Xu Chengyan looked at the man's profile with a smile in his peach eyes.

He Yang looked at the gift box in his hand, and when he turned his head inadvertently, he met the young man's gaze.

The two were very close, and He Yang could still see his own reflection in the peach blossom eyes of the young man.

Breathing almost intertwined, He Yang looked at the pair of peach blossom eyes, and suddenly reached out, slowly loosening the belt of the nightgown on the young man.

The belt of the nightgown can be removed. He Yang used the belt to cover the peach blossom eyes of the young man, and then put it on, pressing the young man on the bed, and put a hand in from under the nightgown.