Chapter 55: scar on leg

But in the end, He Yang didn't do anything, just held the young man's hand and continued to accompany him.

Until the early morning, the young man in the hospital bed woke up.

Qin Zhou moved his body, felt his right hand being held by someone, and shouted, "Jiang Lin?"

The man beside the bed did not speak, but leaned a little closer and lifted the quilt on the young man's body a little.

Qin Zhou also knew that this person was not Jiang Lin, so he asked, "What time is it?"

Qin Zhou waited for a while and noticed a rustling sound coming from his side.

Immediately afterwards, Qin Zhou heard a mechanical female voice announce the time—

【Three in the morning】

Qin Zhou propped himself up, slowly leaned against the bed, and took off the blindfold.

Qin Zhou blinked, feeling as if he could see a little more, so he said to the person beside him, "Can you turn on the lights in the room?"

Originally, there was only a small warm yellow light on in the ward. He Yang got up and turned on the headlight.

Qin Zhou was immediately stimulated by the strong light to close his eyes, he quickly raised his hand to cover his eyes, and then slowly looked around until he got used to the light.

Although he could feel the light, the picture he could see was still very limited, blurry, and his vision was dim.

Qin Zhou squinted his eyes and said, "I seem to be able to see a little..."

Qin Zhou looked to his right again, and he could barely see a figure beside the bed, but he couldn't see anything else.

Qin Zhou reached out and touched his forehead. The temperature was normal and the fever should have subsided.

Now his mental state is very good, he slept from the afternoon to the night, and now he is not sleepy at all.

It's just that he didn't eat anything at night, and now he's suddenly a little hungry.

So Qin Zhou asked, "Is there anything to eat?"

He Yang continued to type on the phone and converted it into speech.

【Apple】

Qin Zhou should come down: "Then let's apple."

He Yang got up, took an apple and a knife, and slowly peeled it.

However, it was the first time for He Yang to do this kind of thing. His movements were a bit jerky, and an apple was cut in a mess.

He Yang cut the apple into small pieces, held a piece of apple flesh and handed it to the youth's mouth.

Qin Zhou ate the apple and asked, "Where's Jiang Lin?"

【Sleeping in the next room】

Qin Zhou asked again, "Are you a staff member of the filming crew or a nurse?"

He Yang paused to feed Apple, and after a while, he typed again and pressed the voice play.

【Care workers】

Qin Zhou nodded and didn't ask again.

After eating the apples, Qin Zhou still felt a little hungry, so he asked, "Is there anything else besides apples?"

【What to eat】

Qin Zhou thought about it, but still said, "Candy."

Now that he is like this, it is most convenient to eat candy.