Chapter 29: car accident

At the gambling table, He Yang played a few rounds at random, and then he didn't continue.

Chi Yi squinted and leaned on the back of the chair, and said lazily, "Young Master He doesn't play anymore?"

"Yeah." He Yang got up, "I'll go see Xiuzhu first."

When He Yang returned to the sofa, he saw that Shen Xiuzhu was still sitting alone in the corner, quietly eating cake.

Chi Yi and the others were smoking while playing cards. He Yang smelled the smoke in the room, frowned slightly, walked over to Shen Xiuzhu and said, "Would you like to go to the back to rest first?"

Shen Xiuzhu raised his head with a smile on his face, and said gently, "It's okay."

"Go and rest." He Yang's attitude became a little tougher.

Shen Xiuzhu had to get up and was sent to the rest room by He Yang.

He Yang placed Shen Xiuzhu and then returned to the game room.

The phone was still left on the sofa, and when He Yang saw the phone, he picked it up and unlocked the screen.

There were a lot of unread messages on the screen. He Yang clicked on the message list and flipped through it at will. It was all trivial matters, so he didn't read it again.

Anshi.

There were still two figures trapped in the van, but the car had been severely squeezed and deformed, and the two people inside could not get out.

The young man in the passenger seat closed his eyes in pain, his breathing became weaker and weaker, blood dripped down his forehead, and the watch dial on his left hand was broken.

On the mountain road next to it, a fuel tanker drove slowly by.

There was only one accident in the driveway, but just as the tanker went through the exact same bend, the tires slipped and it fell from the same spot in the driveway.

The truck kept rolling over and fell off the cliff.

But under the cliff, there is already a deformed van.

Until the tanker fell heavily not far from the van, there was a sudden loud noise—

The car exploded.

The ground trembled for a while, and the flames swept away instantly, and bright flames illuminated the mountains.

Even the black van next to it was caught in the flames and was instantly swallowed by the flames.

The fire was burning, and there was already a sea of ​​flames near the truck. The thick smoke dyed the sky black, and even passers-by outside the mountains and forests felt the loud noise.

Someone stopped and took out their mobile phone to shoot in the direction of the distant mountains.

"Exploded, exploded!"

"Hurry up! Come and see the explosion!"

"It's on fire—"

Passers-by stand outside the forest and watch from a distance, holding their mobile phones high at the picture of the burning forest.

But those people only took pictures with their mobile phones, and no one called the police.

houseboat.

The game room was lively and lively, and the laughter and booing never stopped.

A group of people played until the afternoon, then stopped to eat outside.