Chapter 45: face to face kiss scene

[There is a 2000-word rewrite at the end of the last chapter. If there is a little cutie who has not read it yet, you can see it by refreshing the chapter~ Otherwise, the plot at the beginning of this chapter will not be connected.]

There was still dew on the white petals, Qin Zhou looked at the rose in front of him without moving.

He Yang: "I have seen the interview and you said you like white roses."

"Thank you, Mr. He." Qin Zhou smiled, "But I can't accept roses."

He Yang still maintained the posture of handing flowers, frowned slightly, and shouted: "Yanyan."

"Mr. He, I'm Qin Zhou." Qin Zhou's tone was polite and distant.

"Yanyan." He Yang stretched out his hand, wanting to touch the teary mole on the young man's face, "If you don't change your name, you can pretend you don't know him."

After Qin Zhou saw the man's action, he took a step back and said patiently, "Mr. He, you really got the wrong person."

"Mr. He, thank you for your kindness, I should go back." After speaking, Qin Zhou turned around and entered the hotel, ignoring the man behind him.

After returning to the room, Qin Zhou came to the window and opened the curtains.

When Qin Zhou looked out the window inadvertently, he saw that the car was still parked outside the hotel and did not leave, but there was no sign of He Yang nearby, so he should have left.

Qin Zhou retracted his gaze, sat on the reclining chair with the script in hand, and watched slowly.

After a while, the assistant came back after buying dinner.

"Brother Zhou!" The little assistant was very excited, holding a large bouquet of roses in his arms, "The roses from the front desk just now! Said to be from fans!"

"But the front desk didn't say who sent it." The little assistant was a little puzzled, stretched out his hand to arrange the bouquet, and muttered, "It shouldn't be Jiang Lin..."

After all, when Jiang Lin used to send flowers, he would ask her in advance.

The assistant held the rose and looked around, but came over and put the rose on the small table next to Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou lay down halfway and looked at the rose beside him.

During the interview, he did say that he likes white roses. Later, when Jiang Lin came to visit the class, he also gave him a lot of white roses.

Qin Zhou raised his hand slightly and touched the rose leaf, feeling the soft touch on his fingertips.

Actually he doesn't like white roses.

It is another person who likes white roses.

Qin Zhou looked at the rose petals and was a little lost for a while.

After a long time, Qin Zhou took out his mobile phone, went to Weibo, skillfully searched for a certain Weibo ID, and clicked on the homepage.

【Watch Boxer again! I really like Pei Yuan! ! I'm going to buy him white roses! 】

【Today there are white roses outside the flower shop! When I make money in the future, I will buy a lot of roses! 】

【Grandma recognized me today! ! He even bought me seeds! ! Start growing roses today! ! 】

Most of the microblogs are recorded daily life. Even if there is no interaction with the blogger, the blogger is very happy to entertain himself every day.