Chapter 26: boat

"Very good, I walked around the town today." Xu Chengyan smiled, "There is also a temple here, I'm going to visit tomorrow."

Xu Chengyan said again: "By the way, I'm not sure when I'll be back, why don't I send you the stamps tomorrow?"

"It's okay, I'm not in a hurry." Jiang Lin said quickly, "If my sister-in-law is ready to come back, just tell me, and I'll pick you up!"

"good."

After hanging up, Xu Chengyan put the stamp on the table and went to rest first.

The next morning, Xu Chengyan woke up early and sent a message to Qin Zhou, preparing to go to the temple.

Before departure, Xu Chengyan prepared snacks and water, and went out with a backpack.

The two gathered at the pier. When Xu Chengyan passed by, Qin Zhou was already waiting there.

Qin Zhou also carried a bag, and when he saw Xu Chengyan, he quickly waved his hand.

Xu Chengyan passed by, and the two walked towards the foot of the mountain together.

"Little boss, there is a shortcut here, you can go directly to the foot of the mountain." Qin Zhou took Xu Chengyan to a shortcut and walked through various alleys.

Not long after, the two came to the foot of the mountain.

And because there are fewer tourists in the town recently, there are even fewer people who come to climb the mountain in the morning.

Qin Zhou walked in front and warned: "Boss, be careful, this road is a bit steep."

It was already more than nine o'clock in the morning, and the sun came out.

Xu Chengyan was a little hot from the sun, so he stopped first, took off his jacket, put it in his backpack, and continued to walk up.

But just as he passed a corner, Xu Chengyan accidentally stepped on the air and fell to the side.

"Little boss!" Qin Zhou on the side quickly stretched out his hand and grabbed Xu Chengyan's arm, but it was too late to bring him back, and he was thrown down together.

Fortunately, the two fell on the grass. Qin Zhou quickly helped Xu Chengyan up and asked, "Is the little boss okay?"

Xu Chengyan got up, patted the grass leaves on his body, and replied, "It's okay."

Qin Zhou also helped to pat Xu Chengyan's clothes. When he raised his hand inadvertently, he found that his watch was broken.

Qin Zhou was stunned for a moment, then withdrew his hand and took off his watch to examine it carefully.

Xu Chengyan also saw Qin Zhou's actions and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xu Chengyan leaned over and found that the dial was broken.

Qin Zhou fiddled with the watch for a while, and found that the pointer had never been understood, so he replied: "It's probably broken."

Qin Zhou put the watch in his pocket at will, ready to continue walking up.

Xu Chengyan simply took off his watch and said to Qin Zhou, "You can use my watch first."

Qin Zhou looked at it and said quickly: "Little boss, this is quite precious..."

Qin Zhou doesn't understand watches, but the little boss looks better dressed and has fair skin. At first glance, he looks like a city person, and the workmanship of this mechanical watch is also very delicate, which is estimated to be quite expensive.