Enzo: Oh No

Ivan is a difficult Human. I have no idea what his problem was but I was going to find out. I understand he didn't want to be my mate because I rejected him but at least I give a damn about him now. I could be one of those Werewolf that would make their rejected mate jealous and tell them to piss off but I wasn't that kind of Werewolf. But then I realized was I really doing this for Alpha Norixx or Ivan's safety?

        If we do become mates, he would have to leave his Human life and stay with me. That does sound nice but Ivan cares more about his Human life than a bunch of Werewolves. Maybe he was a bit freaked out after what happened to him. I don't know why someone would want to attack Ivan but a Rogue did it. Rogues aren't trained the way they are supposed to be. Rogues can hardly control their anger, most of them has families, and they can hardly control their shifts. Same goes for Omegas but that's only because Omegas are close to the Rogues.

        As I made my way to the door, I stared at it. It would be best if I went through the window. I looked up to find a window. I made my nails a bit longer and climbed up the window. I looked around in the room to see someone sleeping peacefully. I knocked on the window not too loud or not too quiet. They shifted a bit but they didn't wake up. I sighed. I guess I have to break the window.

        I dragged my nail around the window, creating a square and then punched it. Sadly, the whole window broke and the person who was sleeping jolted up and their eyes went to mine. As the person was going to scream, I quickly climbed in to the room and covered their mouth. I started shushing the person and he was struggling and clawing at me but I didn't let go.

        "Hey, hey, it's me. It's Erick. The guy that Ivan is helping," I said softly.

        He stopped struggling but his eyes were huge due to fear. He slapped my hand away and his eyes turned dark. "What in the hell are you doing here? I thought you would be home by now. You have a lot of explaining to do because Ivan told me to stay away from you," Jayden said angrily. 

        He turned on his lamp and his long brown hair was messy and his eyes were a bit tired. Jayden reached over on his desk to grab something. Jayden stared at me as he tied his hair in a messy bun.

        "I guess Ivan likes the regular you, huh?" I asked, trying to change the subject. 

        Jayden's eyes softened and he dropped his arms. He got out of the covers and I moved so I was sitting on his bed, not on top of him. He sat next to me and rubbed his arms.

        "I told Ivan I trust you. I have this feeling about you and...it's hard to explain. I don't know. I just trust you. But how can I trust you when you lied to me?" He said, his brown eyes growing bigger. I felt my heart ache. Jayden practically told Ivan about me and he trust me. I had to lie because of his safety but sooner or later, he will know the truth. He can't know right now.

        "My name is Enzo and everything I said about me was true. My best friend did kick me out but I did lie about my name. I'm sorry, Jayden," I said sincerely.

        "Then why did Ivan told me to stay away from you? What else did you do?"

        I bit my bottom lip. It was getting harder to keep my true self from Jayden. He's Ivan's best friend for God sake. "I lie to keep you safe, Jayden. There's some things in the world you don't want to know." Jayden wanted to ask more but the look I was giving meant I was serious.

        Jayden sighed in defeat. "Okay, okay, I get you want to keep dark secrets to yourself. Why are you here?"

        I starched the back of my head. How could I possibly tell that Ivan has a massive crush on Jayden? Jayden probably doesn't like Ivan and if I tell Ivan that, he'll be pissed off more and I wouldn't want that. Jayden did say that Ivan was hot and he was there for him when nobody wasn't. I told Ivan I was going to make him happy and if he thinks Jayden makes him happy more than life, I would bring them together.