Ivan: The Mating Ceremony

Alpha Norixx's cold breath was hitting my neck, my hands pushing on his chest, my heart and veins were pumping from the fear that I was creating from myself. I was scared what Alpha Norixx was going to do to me. I was scared that Enzo was being a idiot and rejected to mark me. I knew something bad was going to happen if Enzo rejected to mark me but I didn't know how quickly things were going to escalated.

        My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw a tear run down on Enzo's cheek and the sadness and heart break on his face. He was trying so hard to protect me but he was protecting me by hurting himself. When I saw Zev threw Enzo in the kitchen and two guys hold Enzo down, they ordered Luka and Corianne to go upstairs. Luka declined and wanted to stay but that earned him a smack on the face and Corianne crying. I was scared for them too. If they didn't listen, they'll get hurt.

        Zev was being an asshole right now. Why wasn't he stopping this? Why was he helping Alpha Norixx if he knew how much this was wrong? I felt a puncture on my neck and I tensed, biting my bottom lip and let the pain seep in. Nobody was going to do anything. I couldn't break out of Alpha Norixx's iron grip, Enzo was held down by his men, and Luka and Corianne had to protect themselves. I thought of Nicki and how much she would be angry if I let this happen to me. She knew how much I fought back when something was wrong or something I didn't like. She urged me to take control of my life.

        My heart lifted a bit and I glared at the man that was holding me down. I lifted my knee and collided it on his balls. His eyes widen and he pulled back, grabbing his balls and groaning and moaning out in pain. I let out a shaky breath and touched my neck, a warm liquid sliding. I looked in the kitchen to see the Werewolves looking at me with surprised faces. The back of my head started to ache a bit but I ignored it and rushed towards Enzo. As I was rushing, Zev and the others growled and I grabbed a knife, pointing it directly at them.

        "Let Enzo go," I said.

        The man that was holding Enzo's wrists chuckled and tilted his head. "We don't take orders from a twink."

        "You're not taking orders from a twink. You're taking orders from a Warrior. Now let him go!" I screamed, walking towards them. The man's face paled a bit but he kept his hands on Enzo's wrists.

        "Hold him down!" Zev ordered. I felt two hands on my wrists and they pulled me towards them. I struggled and dig my nails in the person's skin. A man slapped me across the face, my vision blurring a bit and my mouth bleeding more. The person picked me up and placed me on top of the kitchen table near Enzo. I looked at Enzo and he looked back with a pained expression.

        "I'm so sorry Ivan. I'm so sorry..." he croaked, blinking back the tears.

        I gulped and smiled, showing him that I was okay. "Everything's going to be okay. You'll protect me, right? You're doing that. It's okay," I reassured.

        He nodded but he looked sad and angry. Alpha Norixx stumbled towards me and growled, his red eyes piercing through my soul. He smiled happily when he saw me down on the table, Alexander's mark on my neck exposed.

        "We know damn well this whore was sleeping with Alexander Reed. Now you will be marked by me in honor of being a Beta's mate. Enzo Olivieri, do you take Ivan Coen as your mate?" Alpha Norixx said.

        "I do but I will not mark him," Enzo growled. Alpha Norixx growled and slammed hands on the kitchen table that I was on. I flinched and my heart picked up.

        "Why do you want Enzo to mark me so badly? What gives you the right to tell us what to do and what not to do?" I yelled. I was sick of his shit. He was pushing and pushing Enzo to mark me when I didn't want to be marked. He was giving me another reason why I hate Werewolves.